ECF Refugee

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just hope that is an authentic Nautilus for that very low price.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have one maybe should get another but I really want a mini

I think the Mini is a better choice if you like the Nautilus. It will fit better on more devices and more portable when you leave the house.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been short but sweet. N
Just hope that is an authentic Nautilus for that very low price.
Sun-Vapers will not sell you a fake. Edward is quite picky about what he sells. Don't fear, I purchased one for $12.76 at MFS and a mini for $15.99 during the BF sales. They are both genuine.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the Mini is a better choice if you like the Nautilus. It will fit better on more devices and more portable when you leave the house.
Depends on your vape style. My mini pretty much sits on the sidelines. 2ml capacity takes me to the supermarket and back!:D

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you need a 12ml tank to cover all bases:p

MacTechVpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been short but sweet. N

Sun-Vapers will not sell you a fake. Edward is quite picky about what he sells. Don't fear, I purchased one for $12.76 at MFS and a mini for $15.99 during the BF sales. They are both genuine.

I've found this to be the case too muth. And real pictures about what's goin' on with Kanger. Straight shooter far as I can tell.

Good luck.

:)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh man wish I would have seen this before, ordered one for substantially more from someone else.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh man wish I would have seen this before, ordered one for substantially more from someone else.
Well, it's not a bad idea to have a back up if you can afford it. I dropped my Nautilus twice on asphalt and it didn't break but the AFC ring doesn't lock in to place anymore (but still works) and the pin spring collapsed. That can be a problem. Found a tiny silver spring from some broken jewelry and was able to place it inside the original spring to shure it up. Did the job but I'm glad I got that second one.

VU Sponsors