Become a Patron!

Nautilus X airflow question

rturner76

Member For 4 Years
The top of my Nautilus X tank is getting kind of loose so the airflow often closes on me unexpectedly. I don't want to just super glue it open because I like to adjust the airflow depending on what I am doing. Does anybody have any suggestions? I stuck a tiny piece of card stock in there for now but it seems like it could pop out any second.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Probably shouldn't use super glue anywhere heat and breathing are concerned. I am by no means an expert on superglueology or the toxic compounds that it is created from.

Sounds like the Nautilus X might be worn out from use, if you cannot affix it with something easily it might be time for it to go into the backup pile. Those Nautilus X tanks are great.

rturner76

Member For 4 Years
Good idea about heating up super glue. The tank does get hot even up at the top where the air hole is it gets pretty hot. The paper that I jammed in there is working so far. It's just that I have to be careful not to knock it out of there when I take the top off to fill it. I do have more of these tanks so I can switch the 4ml extension and put it in semi retirement.

I do really like these tanks. I had to get the thicker stainless steel drip tips for them.because the one it comes with heats up too quick. I think they produce excellent flavor at the temp where I like to vape. I got a bunch of them off vapor shark for $10 a pop. I was all over that!I got like 5 of them..

VU Sponsors