Become a Patron!

NC ii 25

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
What a great mod. I traded my old movkin for it. Imo I gave him a better deal, but getting squonk adapter for the movkin is near impossible. I now got my feet wet. Really loving .16ish nice and smooth.
0c163539bccfd94010a54141b9451ec0.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I guess people don't give a fuuuck just kidding.

I was wondering. In regulated series that makes this mod just like any other regulated VV mod correct? If using a build that pulls 75 to 80 ish nothing really high I should get the same battery life if not better than on my regulated vw VV TC mods. Because pushing 80 Watts is pushing 80 Watts no matter how you go about it right??

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my NC2, it’s a powerhouse in series, and solid in parallel mode which makes it really the only mod I would ever need.
Still love my tube mods though for the form factor.

Hands down my favorite mech...running .48 paralellel 24g roundwire 9 wraps in series. hits like a truck!

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
I really like my Cricket II, great mod. Definitely some voltage drop when compared to my mech series boxes though.

I guess people don't give a fuuuck just kidding.

I was wondering. In regulated series that makes this mod just like any other regulated VV mod correct? If using a build that pulls 75 to 80 ish nothing really high I should get the same battery life if not better than on my regulated vw VV TC mods. Because pushing 80 Watts is pushing 80 Watts no matter how you go about it right??

It depends on what you have the little dial set to on the side, in the regulated series mode (red light), it does 2-6v. Kinda impossible to tell your exact wattage unless you have it set to 2v or 6v. If you hold the button until it flashes white, it gives you whatever is left in the batteries, so 8.4v at full charge.

I don't use the regulated series mode very much, but I set it to 0 when I put my build on and turn it up until it vapes how I want it to.

I'm guessing battery life would be the same as your VV/VW devices, not counting the power eaten up by the chips within the mods, since VW and VV are the same thing but measured in a different way.. if that makes sense.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's not a mech, I can see why people say that tho. Thee nc1 was a series mech. The nc2 is unregulated but uses a chip. Its also relatively safe in all modes. I can tell anything below .1 it kinda stumbles. It also pulses " unsafe builds" determined by the mod.

VU Sponsors