Become a Patron!

NC vaper here!

Hi everyone...
First and foremost, I love vaping... and I love new toys. So if you ever see me post a mod or atty that you're interested in, let me know what you've got to trade and we'll see what we can do! Back to topic now, I live just outside of Charlotte, NC in Concord... which is where the Charlotte motor speedway is located if anyone is familiar (not that I'm a nascar fan, definitely not). I started vaping in 2010 when blu cigs first pcc kit came out. That didn't last long before I was right back to cigs. So about a year later I got a legit joyetech ego-t and started to ween myself of analogs. I learned of a company called my freedom smokes that was right down the street from my office in Charlotte and once I tried their juice, cutting back the cigs was easy. That went fine for a little while but my wife and I are very social, so evenings and weekends out at bars and parties killed me. So I went from smoking 1.5-2 pks of Marlboros a day -to about 2 packs a week with the help of the egos and god only knows how many different kinds of tanks and cartos. This went on for a couple of years until in November 2013 I got myself a VTR and immediately cut back to just having a cig or 2 a day. The vtr also helped me to develop an appreciation for higher quality juice, which led to learning of all the online distributors of quality juice... and hardware. It also had me on social media looking for stuff, where I was exposed me to a whole other world of vaping. Then one day I dropped the vtr and even though it's built like a beast- it was done, finito. So I had been thinking about it for a while and decided to take the plunge into mechanical mods... wow what a whole new world it was... That was in January of this year and I've since purchased 5 mods and about 20 different rda's and a couple of rba's... NO MORE ANALOGS! Mech mods and rebuildable have given me what I need to stay off the cigs- even at 6mg I can blow clouds and resist a cigarette anytime I get the urge, which is rarely anymore. Now the mechanicals wouldn't be worth their weight in shit if it weren't for the hundreds of different premium juices that I've cycled through in just 6 months... thank you pip the bunny, ruthless, Jameson's, five pawns, etc etc etc.... the list is so long... Anyways, that's my story- I'm sure a lot of folks can relate

n103ew

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratz on making the switch!

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Underground. I grew up in Smithfield, NC!

VU Sponsors