Become a Patron!

Need a flavorful juice

mbrennan1130

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been looking for a flavorful juice that I can vape for at least 6 hours.
I'm vaping Beantown soul custardy.
I like it but after 4 hours, it's bland.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Swaglife81

Member For 4 Years
Right now and so far my favorite ADV juices are Naked 100 - Berry Belts ( Strawberry is the main ingredient and I hate strawberries but this mix is so perfect I ran through 60ml fast. My favorite but more expensive to date is Avail - The Reef (In store it's titled tropical citrus fruit) on the bottle says The Reef but Avail is like $11 for 15ml but there recipes are fantastic quality, they taste how they are supposed to taste. All were Vaped on a Smok Baby Beast

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I haven't tried anything from the naked 100 collection I don't like yet. Lava flow is my favorite, but I'm currently vaping Berrybelts and also have Hawaiian pog and amazing mango! All great imo. I also really like candy king Swedish. But Swedish fish is also my favorite candy so....
It all depends on what you like, I was stuck on lava flow for days after I first tried it.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Swaglife81

Member For 4 Years
I just finished Yummy Gum bottle a few hours ago. I'm out of Berry Belts and I will buy another bottle in a day or two. My local shop here only carries 6 lines from them. All of which you or me already named. So I haven't tried the others, what I love with there juices is the main ingredient they say isn't overpowering. The blend correctly.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you consider it's not the juice that is the problem.... vapors tongue isn't caused by vaping flavors....... it's caused by vaping to much juice....

My suggestion is alternate unflavored juice replace flavoring with VG or PG. Depending on which your flavoring use.

But my bet is the solution will be found in adjusting how you vape.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Swaglife81

Member For 4 Years
Did you consider it's not the juice that is the problem.... vapors tongue isn't caused by vaping flavors....... it's caused by vaping to much juice....

My suggestion is alternate unflavored juice replace flavoring with VG or PG. Depending on which your flavoring use.

But my bet is the solution will be found in adjusting how you vape.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I agree. Besides the OP looking for a ADV type juice which I'm my opinion truly is hard to find. I find most juices I like overpowering, to much for an all day thing. If the OP is getting a bland taste in 4 hours it has to be vapers tongue. Which I sometimes vape the same juice for 1-2 weeks straight before it starts to taste bland.

VU Sponsors