Become a Patron!

need a little help identifing this

I recently been trying to quit smoking long story short my father in law (good dude) gave me a vape tank and a screw on battery. im new so excuse my newbie terminology anyway the tank is a kangertech mini pro tank 3 and the scew on battery doesn't have a name on it just a logo and a dial at the bottom that goes from 3.3v to 4.8. Just trying to understand what exactly it is i have here. Thanks

Attachments

• 0501152136a.jpg
    0501152136a.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 20
I recently been trying to quit smoking long story short my father in law (good dude) gave me a vape tank and a screw on battery. im new so excuse my newbie terminology anyway the tank is a kangertech mini pro tank 3 that i know of its written on the tank....uploadfromtaptalk1430535706517.jpgand the scew on battery doesn't have a name on it just a logo and a dial at the bottom that goes from 3.3v to 4.8

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I recently been trying to quit smoking long story short my father in law (good dude) gave me a vape tank and a screw on battery. im new so excuse my newbie terminology anyway the tank is a kangertech mini pro tank 3 that i know of its written on the tank....View attachment 19876and the scew on battery doesn't have a name on it just a logo and a dial at the bottom that goes from 3.3v to 4.8
That logo looks like something I seen before... Just can't put my finger on it. It is a vision spinner STYLE battery though...

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's an ego style battery with variable volts. This is what many of us started with, so you'll be fine! (It looks a little like the Smok I have sitting in a drawer). Enjoy it! Just remember not to turn it all the way to the top 4.8 volts to start. Start lowish and turn up gradually. If you get a burning taste, turn it back down.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I recently been trying to quit smoking long story short my father in law (good dude) gave me a vape tank and a screw on battery. im new so excuse my newbie terminology anyway the tank is a kangertech mini pro tank 3 and the scew on battery doesn't have a name on it just a logo and a dial at the bottom that goes from 3.3v to 4.8. Just trying to understand what exactly it is i have here. Thanks

That is an Ego Spinner from Altsmoke - http://altsmoke.com/accessories/batteries/egotwist-egospinner.html
The ProTank3 is a Clearomizer w/replaceable coils/heads. - http://altsmoke.com/mini-kanger-protank-3.html

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3.8 - 3.9 is a good starting point on the voltage. Most non-variable eGo styles are pre-set for 3.7.

VU Sponsors