need a little help

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my first RDA, little bitty single coil, didn't even have a name, but I'm only building to go on my iZTaste VV anyways, wondering the limits on it, I built one twisted 30g that came out at 1 ohm, and the VV fired it, but I'm worried about killing my VV since it's my only option right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dont twist the coil just build a single macro and you should be up around 1.8ish or a bit higher.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did that right afterwards, was just trying to see if I could get it in there, currently have a coil at 2.1 on it now and it's doing pretty good, gonna wait till this one gets gunked up and try for the 1.5-1.8 range. I did love the vape on the twisted, I'm just worried about killing my VV.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Keep it twisted add a wrap or 2 and get it about 1.2-1.4 and you are actually golden. That is pushing it but not to hard IMHO.

It has the same amp limit as the mvp 2.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I'll try that next build, just did a vertical that came to 1.9, think I might need to get some 28g for this thing, twisted 30g at more than 7 wraps just wont fit in there, and that was the one at 1 ohm for me, barely fit, but cooked that juice nicely.

JPop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wife uses a tugboat RDA on both her MVP 2 and VV. Those devices sweet spots seem to be above 1.5 but below 2.0 if that helps. Also 32 ga. fires nicely on those modestly powered devices. I use it a lot for coils in my smaller drippers.

VU Sponsors