Become a Patron!

Need a little help

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone, I'm Andrew and i just quit smoking yesterday and started to vape. So here is my problem my vaporizer will be here today and i order 3 e-juices but only got 1 tank. it was cheaper to order one. So i order some Vapen juice-bubble gum 6mg nic, Paradise Vapes-blueberry cheese cake 6mg nic, and Vapen juice- play hers 3mg nic, what should i start with that will be good for all day.

This is what i will be using Eleaf iStick QC 200W with Melo 300

I should add i used my brother in laws 30w Eleaf iStick yesterday with a Kanger Subtank and a melon flavor it was great till his coil started to give a burned flavor and of course we were at camp and he didn't have any coils. but im not letting that stop me im still smoking it till the mail gets here. Also that melon flavor is all gone he does have 2 other flavor he gave me but he has 18mg nic. So i also have eMaxx-grape 18mg nic and HD Vape-Cherry Bomb 16mg nic

So i got 5 flavors what would be good to use all day
Vapen juice-bubble gum 6mg nic
Paradise Vapes-blueberry cheese cake 6mg nic
Vapen juice- play hers 3mg nic
eMaxx-grape 18mg nic
HD Vape-Cherry Bomb 16mg nic

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Whichever flavor you like along with a nicotine level that satisfies you, and will keep you from smoking

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on quitting @PS3Vapes and I hope you enjoy your stay~! Without knowing how much, how long and what kind of cigarettes you smoked it is hard to offer and opinion and a nicotine strength but I would go with the higher of the three and the flavor of your choice.

Good Luck and Vape On Safely!

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations on quitting @PS3Vapes and I hope you enjoy your stay~! Without knowing how much, how long and what kind of cigarettes you smoked it is hard to offer and opinion and a nicotine strength but I would go with the higher of the three and the flavor of your choice.

Good Luck and Vape On Safely!
i smoke ruffly a pack a day, and i smoke native smokes Deerfeild, but i use to smoke Players and Export A, I smoked for over 20 years, and id say the last 10 years it's been a pack a day on avg. lol i have had some 2 pack days in my time.
I should add the guy at local vape store said anything over 6mg nic would be to harsh but that was with the alien 220 watt kit.

I don't really know anything just watched a lot of reviews on some cheaper vaporizer more my prices and here i am

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That tank also uses the Smok Cloud Beast coils and you will be getting a much bigger hit than the Kanger gave you so I'd be careful of anything over 6mg. That said for a short time when I first quit cigs I would drip 18mg but it was harsh and nasty and I soon dropped it to 6mg now I do 3mg. Depending on how much you vape you could get nic sick with the higher nic content...I did.

I should add the guy at local vape store said anything over 6mg nic would be to harsh but that was with the alien 220 watt kit.

The tank you got is harder hitting than the tank that comes with the Alien kit so..... good advice. Basically with that set up your jumping into the deep end of the pond.

Welcome to the VU.

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That tank also uses the Smok Cloud Beast coils and you will be getting a much bigger hit than the Kanger gave you so I'd be careful of anything over 6mg. That said for a short time when I first quit cigs I would drip 18mg but it was harsh and nasty and I soon dropped it to 6mg now I do 3mg. Depending on how much you vape you could get nic sick with the higher nic content...I did.

The tank you got is harder hitting than the tank that comes with the Alien kit so..... good advice. Basically with that set up your jumping into the deep end of the pond.

Welcome to the VU.
thanks for the advice. so im thinking ill use one of the flavor i bought with low nic doses and maybe ill get some new coils for the Kanger tank and use the big nic doses in there.
I was thinking id start with a tobacco flavor to start seeing as im trying to quit smoking but
the guy at the local vapor shop also said alot of people think they want that smoke taste when quitting but they really don't
so should i start with a tobacco flavor or just go straight to candy or desserts

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I quit smoking all I could vape was Tobacco Flavors and it took me a long time before I found a flavor I could stomach. Now I have 100 flavors in stock but the one flavor profile that is part of every days rotation is Tobacco. Remember though this is my personal preference and no one can tell you what yours is in my opinion. Only you can know what is right or best for you! Good Luck

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I hated tobacco flavors as I switched to vaping, it always left that musky taste in my vape, and I switched to something heavier and sweeter if that makes sense. Like strawberry cupcakes and donuts, even just a good vanilla custard, but everybody is different, try some flavors and pick the one you like the most, make it your daily juice, but keep some other ones around that you might not use on a daily basis, to avoid of getting tired or vapers tongue for the first couple of weeks. I noticed that the moment you get used or tired of a specific flavor, and got nothing else around, you're mostlikeley going back to smoking, and nobody wants that. Also play around with the VG/pg it can make a huge difference, as well as nicotine. Again everybody is different but in my case, when using a sub ohm tank with lower resistance coils, I can't vape 6mg or higher without getting real sik or an extremely bad burn harsh flavor. Even 4.5, depending on the juice I picked does the same, I would only stick with the 3mg that day, but vape a bit more at higher watt. When using my non sub ohm tanks or higher coils I can pick up to 6mg even 12 in some cases. You will have to just try and see, but at the end, no matter what you pick, keep your goal in mind and be proud of every day you're smoke free. Good luck on your journey and welcome to forums.

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Welcome to the VU.
Wow deep end of the pond more like the middle of the lake superior lol. lucky for me im a quick learner and a great swimmer, but the coil is a bit much for me ill save these for thc ejuices lol, lucky i can use a wide variety of coils with this tank cause 100 watts is the min, and it is a we bit much for me unless i maybe use 0 or 2 mg nic, cause can't chain vape with this and i fine 6mg nic a little to powerful with this for me. but it's the start of day 2 with this mod and day 3 on quitting smoking and im feeling pretty good so far the vapor seems to kill the craving just wish i could chain vape, ill probably go and get some 2mg nic. really starting to like this honestly wish I started sooner.

VU Sponsors