Become a Patron!

Need a mod for a 53mm RDA

I recently picked myself up a Vapergate Colorado RDA which is 53mm in diameter (52.80mm to be specific). I'm posting this thread asking for advice on what mod to go for to fit such a monster. I'm stuck on what to do since most conventional mods wont come close to supporting such an RDA.
Any advice is much appreciated.

UpNorth

Member For 2 Years
I would suggest you buy a ford pinto, screw a 510 adapter into the dash and use 3 24v tractor batteries in series wired through the horn for your fire button. Then on the roof get one of those trashcan size diesel exhaust pipe tips and drill a hole and install it being sure to get it centered properly sticking out of the roof. Once all is working as it should, then Sell the entire set up on Ebay for a ridiculous price As Worlds Largest Vape mod, You could even include several gallons of Mobil 1 Flavored Vape juice to go with the sale.

Now I realize this is completely useless and not helpful information, but I gotta ask Why did you buy such a Mega Huge Atty?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thats a fine looking RDA. The only reason I havent bought one yet is the circumstances you find yourself now. I think Vaperzcloud has or is coming out with a big box for this.

I always enjoyed using my friends Steamcrave Titan 41mm rda and it inspired me to go out and find my own big rda, lo-and-behold I came across the Colorado ordered it and then came to realize there isn't anything to support it unless I go for a custom box.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got it too, and I had the same question until finally the day before yesterday I found an answer: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqc6m_9H8Df
Trouble is, there's been a lot of negative criticism about that particular new version of this mod... so not really sure what I'll do yet.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thats a fine looking RDA. The only reason I havent bought one yet is the circumstances you find yourself now. I think Vaperzcloud has or is coming out with a big box for this.
If you're going to get the Colorado, then don't wait too long. Vapergate.com website are already sold out on it, and it is only a limited run of 500 pieces.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Aside from the HoG, the Steam Crave Titan VV mod and Siegeli Laisimo F4 would be great mods for power and a better, centered 510 connector. The Wismec rx300 would also be nice, but the 510 connector is close to the edge and would cause overhang.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Steam Crave is only 41mm and that Colorado will make it look like a mushroom. Im not even sure the F4 AKA "The Refrigerator" is big enough for this RDA.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Steam Crave is only 41mm and that Colorado will make it look like a mushroom. Im not even sure the F4 AKA "The Refrigerator" is big enough for this RDA.
Thanks for the confirmation. The OP did mention "fit" and "support" both in the same post. Those mods should cover the "support" of power needed, but not the "fit" aspect perfectly. Honestly, unless it is a custom mod, nothing on the market comes to mind to fit that thing without overhang.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks for the confirmation. The OP did mention "fit" and "support" both in the same post. Those mods should cover the "support" of power needed, but not the "fit" aspect perfectly. Honestly, unless it is a custom mod, nothing on the market comes to mind to fit that thing without overhang.

I think thats why they made the big un' for it. I have seen photos elsewhere on the net of this thing sitting on a Dovpo MVV, all it makes me think about is that Mario brother character with the mushroom hat. I dont know why thats what I think of but it is. :)

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I think thats why they made the big un' for it. I have seen photos elsewhere on the net of this thing sitting on a Dovpo MVV, all it makes me think about is that Mario brother character with the mushroom hat. I dont know why thats what I think of but it is. :)
Just now glanced at the RDA and that thing is monstrously ugly. I see the multiple build options, but damn that is alot of posts.

Also bought the F4 last night. Manny calls it desktop, maybe I will name mine as a microwave.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The N1 enclosure is the largest I have....
1059a5d11788e080ed5c6453aad04c07.jpg
489c52247e58cbe532d908ce06c30970.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would suggest you buy a ford pinto, screw a 510 adapter into the dash and use 3 24v tractor batteries in series wired through the horn for your fire button. Then on the roof get one of those trashcan size diesel exhaust pipe tips and drill a hole and install it being sure to get it centered properly sticking out of the roof. Once all is working as it should, then Sell the entire set up on Ebay for a ridiculous price As Worlds Largest Vape mod, You could even include several gallons of Mobil 1 Flavored Vape juice to go with the sale.

Now I realize this is completely useless and not helpful information, but I gotta ask Why did you buy such a Mega Huge Atty?
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have that 40mm Mason Dumptank in the box :D I don't know what I'll do with it, but it was 7 bucks. :) If I had something like a Titan, I'd put it on there and at least try it out.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have that 40mm Mason Dumptank in the box :D I don't know what I'll do with it, but it was 7 bucks. :) If I had something like a Titan, I'd put it on there and at least try it out.
Get an N1 box.... Fits like a glove....
744113620a3abf9e6b8132c58fd870c4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors