Become a Patron!

Need a new box mod

I'm looking for something to replace my siegeli 50W. The thing has worked fabulously, but it is having intermittent issues...plus the non spring loaded 510 connector is getting harder and harder to deal with.

Anyway, siegeli had treated me well, and I was thinking about having a 150W.

Is there something else I should be looking at?

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to suggest the evic vtc mini. It is compact feels good in the hand. The temperature control leaves a little to be desired but all in all completely satisfied. It only goes to 75 watts but thats good for a single battery mod. Just my two cents hope I helped a little.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might look at the RX200..$39 at VapeNW right now..compact and has TC for all the wires..love my two..but good luck with whatever mod you decide on
33f3090a5218445ceb115ec3a29adbc7.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigelei has a 200w TC device called the Fuchai. Nothing fancy, just a soild performer with a bright screen and very easy to navigate interface. Efun.top has them for $54.00, but if you look around you can find them for less.

Last edited:

lo_vis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite regulated box mod as of right now is the snow wolf 200w, temp control feature works wonders on here.

ChappyOfOz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sigelei has a 150w TC device called the Fuchai. Nothing fancy, just a soild performer with a bright screen and very easy to navigate interface. Efun.top has them for $54.00, but if you look around you can find them for less.

The Fuchai is a 200w mod. Solid mod, indeed.

I just got the IPV3 Li today and it I'm loving it. 2 battery mod weighs the same as my IPV Mini 2, which is a one battery mod. Has TC and can go up to 200w after a firmware upgrade.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IPV 3Li, Reuleaux DNA200 or RX200. I have the 3Li VR that I use through out the day and it's a tank. When I get home the Reuleaux DNA200 comes out to play.

VU Sponsors