zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think...

OY VEY THAT LOOKS GOOD

I would have to know how the air was before buying it, though - if it has a whistle or isn't smooth, all those goodies are just a waste... Design wise and contents wise, it looks amazing.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think...

OY VEY THAT LOOKS GOOD

I would have to know how the air was before buying it, though - if it has a whistle or isn't smooth, all those goodies are just a waste... Design wise and contents wise, it looks amazing.
Not sure they are a waste peg if you have a white, black, ss, or ultem box you could have a ton of ( I hate this phrase ) " matchy, matchy " going on.
Like poppa alluded to, I need to Goofoo it.

EDIT ,, oh i see what your saying ,, if one cap whistles they all do.
gotcha peg.:)

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ordered it....
I am officially a Eunoch,
They will be gone by morning.
My voice is already 3 octaves higher.
Shit what have I done,,,,?.

Oh well life without gonads goes on
Got to find a mod for every color top cap now..lol.
Sharpen that Bowie agin darlin and pick your next target i'm ready,,,,:devil:

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
B2K has been my daily driver since October up until a week or two ago. It's only because I got some other goodies to play with, but it's calling my name again.
How's the air flow , any whistles or is it nicely quiet and smooth ?.
Also is there enough for a good dl, and what about a slightly restricted mtl maybe ?.
I dabble in both every now and then.:devil:.
oh and good morning.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How's the air flow , any whistles or is it nicely quiet and smooth ?.
Also is there enough for a good dl, and what about a slightly restricted mtl maybe ?.
I dabble in both every now and then.:devil:.
oh and good morning.

It's nice and quiet, and pretty smooth. Airflow is a bit less than Wasp Nano, still plenty to do a DL.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks RSZ1 , I don't have a wasp so can't do a comparison which is cool , no expectations .
looking forward to it's arrival I got sick so i'll have plenty of play time with it..:devil:

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Didn't see this till today, sorry.

Love the B2K, I have two of them and a gold cap inbound for my gold deck. :D
Airflow is like RSZ1 says, fused clapton in one and a 22ga single wire in the other, very flavorful.
You are going to squonk this yes? The well is quite shallow to be used as a regular dripper IMHO.

Quantity of accessories is exceptional and spare decks can be bought to utilize all those extra caps. ;)

Easy enough to flip if you don't like it as most places have limited stock.

#B2KAllDay

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Didn't see this till today, sorry.

Love the B2K, I have two of them and a gold cap inbound for my gold deck. :D
Airflow is like RSZ1 says, fused clapton in one and a 22ga single wire in the other, very flavorful.
You are going to squonk this yes? The well is quite shallow to be used as a regular dripper IMHO.

Quantity of accessories is exceptional and spare decks can be bought to utilize all those extra caps. ;)

Easy enough to flip if you don't like it as most places have limited stock.

#B2KAllDay
Yeh Troll it'll be squonked and I think i'll be getting another deck as you alluded to, the mix and match potential here is unlimited with a couple of decks to play with.
Kinda like the red colored cap they offer too, maybe snag one of them too.
Thanks for the skinny on it i'm looking forward to it's arrival.:devil:

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeh Troll it'll be squonked and I think i'll be getting another deck as you alluded to, the mix and match potential here is unlimited with a couple of decks to play with.
Kinda like the red colored cap they offer too, maybe snag one of them too.
Thanks for the skinny on it i'm looking forward to it's arrival.:devil:
Hope you like it, great RDA IMO it's a Canadian Design. ;)

Never Normal makes some 510 caps for it as well.
http://www.nevernormalz.com/category/b2k-slam-510-cap

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Seems Canada is thriving in the vape world , my last few buy's have been Canadian designed or made.
Enushi has all the doo datts for it as well , that's where I ordered it from.
Going to check out your link see what they have.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
two questions..are those juice wells deep or shallow like a narda.....and is it possible ...from what i see... to do a vertical coil
The juice wells are less than 1mm deep. It's a postless deck so a vertical coil would be quite challenging IMHO.

Dual coils work quite well but are also a PiTA to install.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems Canada is thriving in the vape world , my last few buy's have been Canadian designed or made.
Enushi has all the doo datts for it as well , that's where I ordered it from.
Going to check out your link see what they have.
I've picked up a few things from Enushi, great company.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
from the pictures I saw I was under the impression that you could trap the leads either in the base of the deck or I thought that there were two screws you could use to trap the leads on the top of the block...I thought you could trap one lead in the bottom of the deck and one lead on the top of the block

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
from the pictures I saw I was under the impression that you could trap the leads either in the base of the deck or I thought that there were two screws you could use to trap the leads on the top of the block...I thought you could trap one lead in the bottom of the deck and one lead on the top of the block
The screws on top are spare screws, a convenient place to keep them. ;)

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The new decks have a storage spot for the non squonk 510 pin on top.
IMG_8425_1024x1024.JPG

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The screws on top are spare screws, a convenient place to keep them. ;)

The new decks have a storage spot for the non squonk 510 pin on top.
IMG_8425_1024x1024.JPG
so what do you think....could you trap a leg wire under that slotted screw on the block and use it as the negative post and then trap the other leg in the positive post in the base of the deck and make a vertical coil....I'm thinking of doing something like this

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...k-the-mulciber-and-a-few-other-atties.350954/

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
so what do you think....could you trap a leg wire under that slotted screw on the block and use it as the negative post and then trap the other leg in the positive post in the base of the deck and make a vertical coil....I'm thinking of doing something like this

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...k-the-mulciber-and-a-few-other-atties.350954/
The deck with the 510 pin on it you might be able to, the spare post screw is just a hole, you would have to cut a slot down the post.

The top cap has recesses that stop up against the edge of those posts to prevent it from spinning, putting wire under the 510 screw might make the cap no longer sit flush which will block the airflow. Also, the airflow is angled down and comes out right at the deck level, so that might be an issue.

VU Sponsors