Need a V2 E-Cig alternative

Discussion in 'Cigalikes - Stick Batteries, Proprietary Systems' started by tedd11, May 10, 2017.

1. tedd11

tedd11 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've been using the V2 pen like Ecig for a while. I like the auto battery and the size and weight. Allows me to vape hands free when needed. They have become so unreliable that I'm looking for an alternative. Shipping taking up to 6 weeks and spotty quality. Any suggestions for a similar setup?

2. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    So you are looking for a cigilike device that's not disposable?

3. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    The best mod's IMHO are not automatic but it only takes a very short time to get used to pressing a button to activate the coil and the tanks they use provide a much better flavor than the setup you are using.

Are you open to a device like this?

5150sick likes this.
  4. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  5. 5150sick

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

it uses these "pods" but I was told that they are really easy to refill

6. tedd11

tedd11 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yes, one I can refill with the juice I make.

7. tedd11

tedd11 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've tried them, but really like the hands free ability to vape. I spend a lot of time on the keyboard and it is so convenient to just be able to puff away while I type.

8. monsterlove

monsterlove New Member

Blog Posts:
    710 vape. i did a review on it in this cigalike section a little while back. i also have the kamry micro and vapeonly malle and the 710 is the best. pod mods might also be good for you but i don't own any and can't really comment.

9. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy For those Past and Present, my Gratitude. VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Try looking up the My Von Erl. Hands free, easy trick to refilling and the Li-po battery life is surprisingly long, if you're not chain vaping.
    I will say though, if you're vaping, you are still using any device hanging from your mouth, it's a smoking habit.

Try buying a starter 18650 set up or as UncleRJ suggested, get a good all-in-one with the standard button and increase your nic just a bit. I'll vape on mine put it down and not pick it up for an hour sometimes, while sitting at my computer (after 48 years of smoking).
    You really should break that habit. But, it's your vaping style at the moment.

10. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have friends that love and only use Mig Cigs- I have never used them, but if I was still on a cigalike kick, I would definitely try them. Google search as there may be a discount code!
    Best of luck to you!

https://www.migvapor.com/mig-21-clear-fusion-special-edition-vape-pen
    they sell these batteries in automatic too(no button to push) Tanks are disposable and they do sell refillable cartridges!