Become a Patron!

Need a waffle juice like we had back in the day, Rath's....................

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Back in the day 7 years ago there was a guy called Rath from NJ who made the best waffle juice on the earth, all 100% VG. Great waffle flavor with butter, and maple syrup tones. Seems he had a gambling problem, and the sharks were out for him for there owed money. Rath disappeared, and took the recipe with him.

Here is a video from Grimm Green when he was normal, lol

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I remember people going crazy over the Rath waffle. I wasn't interested at the time. Old rumor was: it was made from Capella brand. Waffles, maple syrup and butter.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I remember people going crazy over the Rath waffle. I wasn't interested at the time. Old rumor was: it was made from Capella brand. Waffles, maple syrup and butter.
I was at his debut with Rath on Long Island with Spikey, and Dumb Waldo at the National Vapers Club meet.

556265_10151104638848508_447528134_n.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Rath could of made a lot of money selling that recipe, and towards the end when the juice started to change flavor was due to having his wife making it that he threaten to have her deported if she did not comply while he was hiding from the sharks.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, so do I Artemis, back when I had 50 510 Bridgeless atomizers.
:) My first ego kit cost 60 dollars back in 2010. I did have a few atomizers but can't remember WTH they were. I just know I spent a ton of money on the latest and greatest. I remember buying home made tanks from Good prophet and Stormy.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
:) My first ego kit cost 60 dollars back in 2010. I did have a few atomizers but can't remember WTH they were. I just know I spent a ton of money on the latest and greatest. I remember buying home made tanks from Good prophet and Stormy.
LOL Good prophet where he had midnight sales that you waited for on Dekank juice.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rath could of made a lot of money selling that recipe, and towards the end when the juice started to change flavor was due to having his wife making it that he threaten to have her deported if she did not comply while he was hiding from the sharks.
I guess you did like the juice!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I guess you did like the juice!
Yes it was Great Juice. First time using it I was rocking it on a 801 atomizer using my Chuck mod

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if you want a recipe or store bought. I have my own waffle recipe posted here in VU.

If you want a store bought, I used to buy the vapors knoll bitchin waffles before I started DIY.

Both have a cinnamon note to them though and you didn't mention you wanted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors