Become a Patron!

Need Assistance Please

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi

Ive been making juice for quite some time now. I have my all my ingredients down pat. I ran the numbers in a calculator and they match up if i want to make an 18mg bottle or a 6 mg bottle.

My question is, How would i combine all the ingredients into a bottle so that the next time i need to make 2 bottles of diff mg juices all i would have to add into the bottles is the nic base (which is 100mg 50/50). I want a bottle of all the ingredients combined, now each time i make juice i have to add all ingredients into each bottle. its getting to time consuming.

I hope i made it clear.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi

Ive been making juice for quite some time now. I have my all my ingredients down pat. I ran the numbers in a calculator and they match up if i want to make an 18mg bottle or a 6 mg bottle.

My question is, How would i combine all the ingredients into a bottle so that the next time i need to make 2 bottles of diff mg juices all i would have to add into the bottles is the nic base (which is 100mg 50/50). I want a bottle of all the ingredients combined, now each time i make juice i have to add all ingredients into each bottle. its getting to time consuming.

I hope i made it clear.
What I do for some of my more frequently used recipes is take the overall percentage used, multiply by 10 or 20, then measure that into an amber glass bottle. So suppose I've got a recipe that's 5 percent flavor A, 3 of flavor B, and 2 flavor C. I put 50 ml of flavor A in my bottle, 30 of B and 20 of C - now I have 100 ml of flavoring that I know gets used at 10 percent overall, making that recipe as easy to mix as a single flavor. Is that what you're looking to do?

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Sir2fyablyNutz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi @iVape . I read on a thread a post by HIC and he recommends this:

Suppose you have a recipe with 10 % ingredients

3 % Fruit
4% Cream
3% Custard
-------- =
10% total

What he recommended is to make a bottle of flavoring like this:
3 ml Fruit
4ml Cream
3 ml Custard
---- =
10 ml flavoring (enough to make 100 ml of a recipe).

Then all you need to do is shake the heck out of it, put 10% in your recipe calculator and make any size sample or dose/batch you want.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I do for some of my more frequently used recipes is take the overall percentage used, multiply by 10 or 20, then measure that into an amber glass bottle. So suppose I've got a recipe that's 5 percent flavor A, 3 of flavor B, and 2 flavor C. I put 50 ml of flavor A in my bottle, 30 of B and 20 of C - now I have 100 ml of flavoring that I know gets used at 10 percent overall, making that recipe as easy to mix as a single flavor. Is that what you're looking to do?

Yes.. well somewhat. That is easy to do. What i was looking for was to have prefilled bottles with just nic and the correct amounts of pg/vg. and then take my bottle of flavor and just squirt it in. I want to add my vg/pg to this flavor mix... thats where im confused.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes.. well somewhat. That is easy to do. What i was looking for was to have prefilled bottles with just nic and the correct amounts of pg/vg. and then take my bottle of flavor and just squirt it in. I want to add my vg/pg to this flavor mix... thats where im confused.
I also do this for personal use - I mix up 264 ml at a time of 4 mg Max-VG base, then just give it a good shake, add flavors to my smaller bottles, and fill them up - it means my end result is "3.something" nic, which is close enough for me but not a way I'd ever mix for someone else... The problem with this approach is that unless you use the exact same flavor percentage in every recipe you'll ever make, the pre-mixed base will be off just a hair depending on whether you're working with 6 percent flavor or 15.

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
^ worst case scenario the op would end up with a bit extra or lower NIC levels , I do that my self and have a 3 mg base and 6 mg base ready to fill up my mixes which are almost never over 10% of flavoring, the small % difference of NIC is such a tiny amount and shouldn't be affecting to much for me at least it isn't on my personal mixes/,,,

if accuracy is needed to do exact MG amounts , perhaps diluting down the 100mg into 20mg and use the same base pg/vg ratio for faster mixing would be far less dangerous than handling the 100mg base, especially when mixing with a weight instead of volume its a breeze.

VU Sponsors