Become a Patron!

Need help 510 pin

I started vaping 4 months ago and have been cigarette free since. I used a evod pro 2 the whole time. Now last month or so I have been using a box mod and avocado tank. I am looking to buy something different to try but keep seeing posts about dangers of protruding 510 and hybrid. I don't use a hybrid and don't plan to. My question is, when I use my box mod with another tank does it matter if 510 is protruding or not. Plus when looking at other tanks many do not specify if 510 is protruding or not. Thanks for any input.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. As long as you're using a regulated mod you don't have to worry about it at all.
Worst that will happen is it won't fire and either say no atomizer or atomizer short.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping 4 months ago and have been cigarette free since. I used a evod pro 2 the whole time. Now last month or so I have been using a box mod and avocado tank. I am looking to buy something different to try but keep seeing posts about dangers of protruding 510 and hybrid. I don't use a hybrid and don't plan to. My question is, when I use my box mod with another tank does it matter if 510 is protruding or not. Plus when looking at other tanks many do not specify if 510 is protruding or not. Thanks for any input.

As @Markw4mms said ... don't worry about it with a regulated mod.

Vape on
yes3.gif

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....:vino:.....ditto what the other folks said....:wave:

VU Sponsors