Become a Patron!

Need help about vapers tounge.

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ive recently started vaping. Not even 1 month. I quit smoking awhile back. Occasionally cigars here and there. I noticed yesterday that my tounge feels tingly and sore feeling. Never had this happen to me before. I don't vape alot, just a few hits here and there throughout the day.

It made me feel like I'm doing something wrong ? Not sure how I got it though. Kinda feels like when you eat hard candy a lot and rips open your tounge. That kind of feeling.

If anyone knows,and can help me out on how to cure it or anything it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks evryone!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive recently started vaping. Not even 1 month. I quit smoking awhile back. Occasionally cigars here and there. I noticed yesterday that my tounge feels tingly and sore feeling. Never had this happen to me before. I don't vape alot, just a few hits here and there throughout the day.

It made me feel like I'm doing something wrong ? Not sure how I got it though. Kinda feels like when you eat hard candy a lot and rips open your tounge. That kind of feeling.

If anyone knows,and can help me out on how to cure it or anything it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks evryone!

We need more Info dude...
What are you using? Mod?tank? Jooze flavor
Mech mod or regulated mod?
Jooze pg/VG ratio
Nicotine mg?

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks evryone!
i 'chain vape',,, and used to have chronic vt,,,,,,,,,it all went away when i switched from cotton to rayon.. cotton sorta sits there like an old kitchen rug,, sure it soaks up the ejuice but it doesnt move the ejuice very well. rayon can be bought cheaply at sally's beauty supply (make sure the box says 100% rayon $18 and about 4 lifetimes worth!!!!==again no matter where you buy it ....it has to say rayon, if not you will waste your money on cotton), amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018IYY3I...TF8&colid=2GX2JR0FW8B2M&coliid=I257BXJU8W4DGE ,,, some people even buy tampon (i dont remember which one)........some times your medicine bottles have rayon (or cotton) inside.......while you are 'shopping for your rayon.... try to seriously thin down your cotton tails to see if that helps.

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We need more Info dude...
What are you using? Mod?tank? Jooze flavor
Mech mod or regulated mod?
Jooze pg/VG ratio
Nicotine mg?

I'm using the wismec reuleaux rx200s / tfv8 tank.

I got couple of juices, I like the high voltage lights off, scoops strawberry crunch

30%pg 70%vg

0mg nicotine

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i 'chain vape',,, and used to have chronic vt,,,,,,,,,it all went away when i switched from cotton to rayon.. cotton sorta sits there like an old kitchen rug,, sure it soaks up the ejuice but it doesnt move the ejuice very well. rayon can be bought cheaply at sally's beauty supply (make the box says 100% rayon $18 and about 4 lifetimes worth!!!!==again no matter where you buy it ....it has to say rayon, if not you will waste your money on cotton), amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018IYY3I...TF8&colid=2GX2JR0FW8B2M&coliid=I257BXJU8W4DGE ,,, some people even buy tampon (i dont remember which one)........some times your medicine bottles have rayon (or cotton) inside.......while you are 'shopping for your rayon.... try to seriously thin down your cotton tails to see if that helps.
Sweet!, thanks!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The cure for Vapers Tongue is usually drinking lots and lots of water.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think this is vape related!!
Maybe something you ate the night before?!

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Word man! My sigeli 150 is awesome, I use my smok x cube occasionally, or my kangertech. But always seem to come back to my wismec

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet!, thanks!
tip,,, rayon needs a bit of 'break in',,, either flood the atty pretty good and heat it up real good a couple of times,, or deal with the odd taste for the first few drags,,,, after the break in,, the flavors are more sharp. watch some videos on rayon wicking,, its dif than cotton.... tight/snug in the coil and 'barely there' tails.

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think this is vape related!!
Maybe something you ate the night before?!

Could be, I had candy. That might be the reason my tounge got all ripped up but after hearing about vapers tounge I just got worried I did something wrong

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could be, I had candy. That might be the reason my tounge got all ripped up but after hearing about vapers tounge I just got worried I did something wrong

LOL!!
you ain't VAPING long enough to experience that shit man... did you eat 100 jolly ranchers?

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL!!
you ain't VAPING long enough to experience that shit man... did you eat 100 jolly ranchers?

Nah LOL!

Just had a lot of cough drops, but yeah it just started out of nowhere :confused: since yesterday

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some nic bases will do this. The ph is off. Try a different juice from another maker.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man I used to pop cough drops like candy (candy for me, unfortunately, is the whole damn bag :facepalm: ) back in high school during the cold months. Never had a sore tongue from them but Fireballs (Not the drink although, YUM! :drunk:) and warheads, though, will make mincemeat out of your tongue. :bliss:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any more than 2 or 3 cough drops, or hard candies, a day does it to me. We're all different. If he needs the cough drops for cold symptoms, it could be whatever bug he has is messing with his tongue. Colds, especially with fever, can cause dry-mouth or carpet tongue.

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shit!! Lemon or strawberry?
It's flu season dude! ?or you trying to get high?
emoji41.png

emoji1360.png
emoji1306.png
emoji817.png
Shit!! Lemon or strawberry?
It's flu season dude! ?or you trying to get high?

Cherry drops

VU Sponsors