Become a Patron!

Need help between joyetch penguin and the joyetech dolphin .

kopper999

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I’m getting tried of doing researching on both devices I think I done enough just still having trouble choosing between the two. Noe I know that the dolphin is upgrading version of the penguin battery you can fill the tank on it’s side without removing the coil better air flow and a new coil etc the penguin does have an 8.8ml pod rather than a 6.0ml.

But I’m looking to get something else mi-pod and the dolphin or the penguin but breazy has the penguin for 17.99 and the mi-pod 39.99 with a free salt e liquid it’s about 54 I only have 60.

Everywhere else has the dolphin for 19.99 to 29.99 yes eightvapes has it for 19.99 plus 3.30 shipping which it’s out my budget price range. So breazy kinda has the best deals for my budget.

Also with both dolphin and penguin Can I used salt e liquid without any problems like would it be like mi-pod Icare 2 aspire breeze etc because I know that the coils are different from other pods devices .025 or something like that can both vape 35mg 50mg even 40mg 45mg etc. salt liquid. Do I really need two vaping devices or two pods devices.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Which one has the features you PERSONALLY like best? Nobody here can tell you what you like.
There are hundreds of starter kits available in your budget range. What you should be doing, is making a list of what you want from your mod. Do these 2 items match your list? Simply put.. you are the one spending your money and you are the one vaping on what you purchase. Pick what suits you best.

VU Sponsors