Become a Patron!

Need help choosing between Sigelei Wehe Compax, Sigelei m Class compax

kopper999

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm on heathCabin they have both for about 6.93 each they are both the pods system that i want the m class is newer. So I'm thinking newer might be better just of the add futures etc but i could get both but then it might cost more to replace both pods or coil for the both of them they have tons of good ass deal so many to choose but i look at everything i have three that I'm really interested in. Of course both of the two i mentioned the other is Innokin cool fire ace 40w but i really don't want to sub ohm device is that a sub ohm I really want something that i can smoke like a cigarette mtl or direct lung hit device that will be ok with salt nicotine e juice so can i used that e juice with the innokin cool fire.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Best advice.. read the web site for each, and look at some reviews. Pick the one that suits you best.

kopper999

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Best advice.. read the web site for each, and look at some reviews. Pick the one that suits you best.
I tried with both wehe compax and m class i really didn't find as much as other vapes plus most of them are in different languages. I saw about 5 videos in English couple was from vapes shop. Now with innokin i found way more videos

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried with both wehe compax and m class i really didn't find as much as other vapes plus most of them are in different languages. I saw about 5 videos in English couple was from vapes shop. Now with innokin i found way more videos
In general, I've had good experiences with Sigelei mods. However, I don't know either of the devices you mentioned. Overall, it's about, what YOU prefer in your vape. Like @gbalkam said, pick the one that suits you best.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
wehe compax
Has almost twice the run time (1100 mah) as the m class (650 mah)
Personally.. my motto is.. You get what you pay for. Cheap money = cheap product. Just to give you an idea... my batteries alone cost $12.00 each.(3000 mah) and each will handle up to 75w easily. (Im being conservative)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Has almost twice the run time (1100 mah) as the m class (650 mah)
Personally.. my motto is.. You get what you pay for. Cheap money = cheap product. Just to give you an idea... my batteries alone cost $12.00 each.(3000 mah) and each will handle up to 75w easily. (Im being conservative)
I like to add, that a mod with replaceable battery/ies, is better. You might pay more for the mod. However, when the battery/ies, that you usually have to buy separately, are failing, you just have to buy new batteries, rather than a whole new mod. Usually, those mods (with internal) batteries don't last long anyways.

VU Sponsors