Become a Patron!

Need help choosing between vv or sub ohm.

So hi guys I'm like stuck between the vision spinner 2 or any sub ohm battery like ego one aspires sub ohm others just like that I can't make up my mind should get this or should I get that. I can probably get more stuff with the vision spinner 2 like clearomizer and e juice I was going to a clearomizer called dct couple of e juice are the dct clearomizer any good. I only can get the sub ohm battery depending on what I buy so if i buy the joyetech ego one I can everything beside ejiuce and if I get the aspire sub ohm I only can get that with no tank or e juice I'm also buying everything from ebay so it going to be cheap. I know ebay is not the best place to buy vaping gear device but I'm on a budget so ebay it is for now so what do you guys think i should get and why just explain do you recommend sub ohm for beginners.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If I had to choose between the 3, my choice would be the Ego One. However, my recommendation over all 3 would be an Eleaf iStick, Cool Fire IV, or Vapor Shark.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I agree with Countrypami. If you do a little research you can get the istick 30 for around $30 and I've seen the 50w around that price as well. There are a lot of tanks around the $20 mark. The Atlantis, The Eleaf Melo is 19.99 on most sites I think. Honestly, the spinner is probably on its way out, so replacing it may become difficult. You'll get a much more satisfying vape from the Ego One or the istick. Check out Vaporjoe's blog for some great prices on more current gear. Good luck!!!

Well i forgot to mention in the post I only have a eBay gift card so I'm limited to ebay sorry I forgot to add that in I have 30.00 left on it

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would get as much as the $30 gift card could get me, if you are starting out with nothing. The Vision Spinner 2 is a pretty good battery as long as you are not thinking of sub ohming with it as it won't do it.
If you already have a tank or two then the Aspire Sub Ohm looks like a nice upgrade. Last time I looked, all the e-juice on eBay is zero nicotine, in case that matters.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, you're not going to get any kind of good eliquid off of ebay...they shut down anyone trying to sell it with the quickness because it's against their terms of use to sell any "tobacco" products and they lump eliquid in since it has nicotine in it so I would stick to purely hardware shopping if that is any help.

I agree with @Countrypami and would go with the eGo one if you have to get something off those list of options you're looking at and buy your juice elsewhere off of ebay....I would avoid buying batteries off of ebay as well unless someone from here has recommended them as a trusted seller....when I was a new vapor I bought several batteries from three different ebay vendors and only one out of those three sold real batteries and they have a real limited selection...they were just in the same zip code as me so I got them fast....I can get the same real batteries for several dollars cheaper elsewhere online now that I am more experienced in the vaping world and wiser. We can give you recommendations where to get things on a budget as well when you're ready...I vape on a very tight budget these days as well and need to start DIY'ing my own liquid again, I've just gotten lazy and it's gouged my vaping budget....

I understand your situation, but sometimes a little patience and saving can save you from spending twice as much in the long run from the pain of buying something and then it not being satisfying for very long if at all. I wish you the best of luck shopping and all the best :)

VU Sponsors