Become a Patron!

Need help figuring out what new mod/pod/rig to buy. Please help.

So, here is the situation. I'm looking to quit smoking, and want to get a device to help. I already own a Smok Alien with the baby beast tank. But to be honest, it's really more than I need, plus it's not really "pocket friendly".

So, what I'm looking for is a nice AIO that I can use daily(in the car, at work, etc), and then just use the Smok Alien at home. I've been reading about AIO's, and was really drawn to the Mi Pod and the Breeze 2. But then, I started reading about Nic Salts. I plan on using 0mg juice, and from what I've read so far, some of these AIO's don't produce good flavor, as they are more intended to deliver the nic hit. But I won't be using juice with any nicotiine, so I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

I would like something I can carry in my pocket, I can refill with flavor juice(again 0mg nicotine), and also important is to be as 'leak proof' as possible. Something similar to the Mi Pod, Breeze 2, PAL II, etc.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rich

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, here is the situation. I'm looking to quit smoking, and want to get a device to help. I already own a Smok Alien with the baby beast tank. But to be honest, it's really more than I need, plus it's not really "pocket friendly".

So, what I'm looking for is a nice AIO that I can use daily(in the car, at work, etc), and then just use the Smok Alien at home. I've been reading about AIO's, and was really drawn to the Mi Pod and the Breeze 2. But then, I started reading about Nic Salts. I plan on using 0mg juice, and from what I've read so far, some of these AIO's don't produce good flavor, as they are more intended to deliver the nic hit. But I won't be using juice with any nicotiine, so I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

I would like something I can carry in my pocket, I can refill with flavor juice(again 0mg nicotine), and also important is to be as 'leak proof' as possible. Something similar to the Mi Pod, Breeze 2, PAL II, etc.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rich
Hey Rich,

Welcome to the VU man. this place is great. Let me ask you a couple questions. It seems like you value good flavor over vapor production is that right? Also, you want something small, but want to be able to take it with you for the day?

Hey Rich,

Welcome to the VU man. this place is great. Let me ask you a couple questions. It seems like you value good flavor over vapor production is that right? Also, you want something small, but want to be able to take it with you for the day?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it.
So yes, I value flavor over vapor. I'm not looking to blow a bunch of big clouds(though I don't mind it). I don't necessarily need to be a "stealth" vaper, as I'm not needing to be sneaky or anything like that. I need a good solid machine that I can easily carry in my pocket for daily use. I also need something I can refill with flavor e-juice(and I tend to like the really sweet juices, just FYI). And I am self aware that I need to educate myself more, as I have a Smok Alien and I have enjoyed using it, but I don't know all the specifics of the coils, settings, etc that I should be using. So something more simple as well is desired. And the most leak proof possible is a huge bonus.
What else do you need to know in order to help me? I want to provide any information you need.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be honest I love my breeze 2. I use it daily for higher nic juice than my usual vape. But it has replaceable coils unlike some of the other pod systems. Great flavor with my blackberry breeze juice. Like damn I wish some of my other tanks were that good

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it.
So yes, I value flavor over vapor. I'm not looking to blow a bunch of big clouds(though I don't mind it). I don't necessarily need to be a "stealth" vaper, as I'm not needing to be sneaky or anything like that. I need a good solid machine that I can easily carry in my pocket for daily use. I also need something I can refill with flavor e-juice(and I tend to like the really sweet juices, just FYI). And I am self aware that I need to educate myself more, as I have a Smok Alien and I have enjoyed using it, but I don't know all the specifics of the coils, settings, etc that I should be using. So something more simple as well is desired. And the most leak proof possible is a huge bonus.
What else do you need to know in order to help me? I want to provide any information you need.
Not much, I'm just thinking. A pod, in my experience, will not provide you with what you are looking for if you are going to be going straight to 0mg juice. Something like a pen style kit might be where it is at. Something like one of the aspire kits or maybe another brand someone could recommend, I don't have a ton of experience with them. Are you sure starting at 0mg juice will be best for quitting? I did something similar when I first started to quit and ended up just vaping indoors and smoking outdoors. Just a thought.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I don't understand the reasoning behind going 0mg while attempting to quit smoking honestly. Hard enough task with nic for me anyway.

VU Sponsors