Become a Patron!

Need help for a good tank for my itaste mvp 2.0

hey guys i need help just got the itaste mvp2.0 came with the iclear30 the thing is killing my throat for sucking on it as hard. Any good tanks out there with good airfow?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only tank i can think of with probably better air flow is maybe an Aspire Nautilus or nautilus mini....Your limited to 11 watts with the mvp 2.0 otherwise i would suggest the Kanger Subtank Nano which has huge air flow but 1.2 ohm coils (the highest they offer) is too low for the 11 watts...try to stay 1.5 ohm or higher what ever you decide.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rebuildable or no? If not, I'm going old school, because I have had NO need to upgrade. I like my Protank 2 and the mini versions. I like the mini ones better, but that's my take.

If you do want rebuildable, you don't want my advice, lol. My $ is tied up in flavors.

Only tank i can think of with probably better air flow is maybe an Aspire Nautilus or nautilus mini....Your limited to 11 watts with the mvp 2.0 otherwise i would suggest the Kanger Subtank Nano which has huge air flow but 1.2 ohm coils (the highest they offer) is too low for the 11 watts...try to stay 1.5 ohm or higher what ever you decide.
I also changed to a 1.5 ohm coil the same day its reading is 1.6 also planning on getting a bigger battery. which one would u prefer the aspire nautilus or the mini? Kinda a noob here with the upgrading parts..

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I also changed to a 1.5 ohm coil the same day its reading is 1.6 also planning on getting a bigger battery. which one would u prefer the aspire nautilus or the mini? Kinda a noob here with the upgrading parts..
In all honesty i dont own either tank but they are a very popular tank for alot of flavor and im just assuming good air flow...They seem to be the choice of many more advanced vapers around for a simple tank.

As far as more power ,I have an MVP 20 watt which is the same as yours just more power...you can go down to a 1.0 ohm with it....$31.00 shipped....A kanger nano using the 1.2 ohm coil should fix your problem with no air flow.

In all honesty i dont own either tank but they are a very popular tank for alot of flavor and im just assuming good air flow...They seem to be the choice of many more advanced vapers around for a simple tank.

As far as more power ,I have an MVP 20 watt which is the same as yours just more power...you can go down to a 1.0 ohm with it....$31.00 shipped....A kanger nano using the 1.2 ohm coil should fix your problem with no air flow.
Great! Thanks guys once i get it done will post back

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im also planning on getting micro coils along with the upgarded battery

Watch some youtube videos and learn to build your own if that interests you at all...If you can learn to build a simple coil you have a bunch of tanks to chose from at that point.

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The pro tank 2 with the v3 air flow control is a great setup. Add your own rebuilt coils and you're set. I can rebuild a coil in 5-10 minutes.

Im running my lemo at 22 watts i have nickel build on it and have the temp set at 450 on my vaporshark
bbd26202f4b86113093ff6b7adb72598.jpg

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I top my MVP 2 with a ProTank 3 and am as happy as could be. Some people recommend adding an air flow control valve but I've never felt the need since I like the air flow just the way it is.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the nautilus on my MVP 2. Both the full and the mini. I get better air flow from the full as opposed to the mini but I like both.

If u want a good cigarrette type hit, the nautilus mini rocks, no flooding or dry hit issues, awesome mouth to throat hitter, if you want straight throat, the atlantis is an awesme tank, need at least 30 watts as it is a sub ohm stype coil(.5 ohm). Thats my advice bro heim!

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nautalus is great with the MVP 2. Its actually the only tank I would recommend. I like the protanks but IMO the Nautilus is better.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
+1 on aspire tanks, I'm not using the Nautilus but I do have a ce5 k1 vivi nova & et-s in my rotation with Bvc coils at 1.8 ohm. For me, its the perfect setup. No need for more than 11 watts for me, & when I do I have my istick 20w for that. My favorite tho & fortunately the cheapest is the ce5-s for some reason.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the nauty mini is a tight draw, even on biggest air hole, but is same as a cig. A couple lungers off that before bed and its like I had a smoke, and am able to relax. that's in a istick 20@8watts,18mg

VU Sponsors