Become a Patron!

Need help for a MARLBORO flavor recipe

HeavyHook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Guys and Gals, I'm new to vaping and really enjoying it. I have a sister that has been smoking Marlboro's for over 40 years. All attempts by family members to convince her to quit in the past have failed. I even offered her $500 once to quit smoking and she turned me down???:cuss2: I recently gave her a Smok Ailen G85 w/ baby beast tank to vape with. She hasn't completely quit smoking yet but seems to enjoy vaping. A friend who also recently quit and switched to vaping who also smoked MARLBORO cigarettes suggested a flavor from Mister-E-Liquid.com called "Red Ryder" 24ml nic.(probably too high I realize now) which I purchased for her.
I am going to start to make my own Ejuices(12ml nic.) soon and would like some suggestions on flavorings or a recipe that would be similar to that of Marlboro cigs she might enjoy. I am providing my Sis with all her equipment and juices so I hope she will realize the $$$ benefits from vaping and completely give up smoking. Shes just 55 years old and would like to keep her around as long as possible.
Thanks for your input on my endeavor !! :bliss:

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
My goto juice when I have the urge to smoke is FA SOHO at 20% and FA Meringue at 1%. I use this on a ego style pen at 12mg nic.
I always have a couple tanks of this around. I believe the SOHO is a NET tobacco anyone correct me if I'm wrong. If I can help just one person quitting with what worked for me then it makes it all worth it.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Marlboro cigs contain mostly Virginia tobacco with hints of Oriental and Burley. Hangsen, Flavorah and Inawera make some good tobacco flavoring.
I would suggest Flavorah Virginia @1-2% to start off with. If you need more ash I would suggest Inawera Tobacco dirty neutral blend 0.5-1% depending on taste perception.

Hangsen makes a Virginia flavoring. You might also want to try USA blend as well.
Inawera also makes a tobacco called Virginia absolute which is used 1-2% max. It is similar to Hangsen.

Last edited:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ejuice that comes closest to a Marlboro Red or other full flavored cigarette like Camel in flavor is:

product_shot_legato_02.jpg

https://www.blacknote.com/store/le-ga-to.html

Unfortunately, it isn't a whole tobacco alkaloid so to get the WTA that most closely resembles a full flavored cigarette in functionality even if flavor is a bit less is:

TMT3090_f_1024x1024.jpg

https://umbavape.com/products/tastemaker-true

Be warned that the flavor isn't very good and you might want to try better flavors than tobacco. Anyone on this site can tell you that I was about the most determined to get the most closely resembling tobacco juices but now that I am vaping some, I don't like it. I like the sweeter spice better.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
a drop or 2 inawera dirty neutral base will give you that ash tray cigarette thing or a little FA black fire .... just for ideas anyways I dont mix a lot of tobaccos but those might help a bit to give that authentic cigarette

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Guys and Gals, I'm new to vaping and really enjoying it. I have a sister that has been smoking Marlboro's for over 40 years. All attempts by family members to convince her to quit in the past have failed. I even offered her $500 once to quit smoking and she turned me down???:cuss2: I recently gave her a Smok Ailen G85 w/ baby beast tank to vape with. She hasn't completely quit smoking yet but seems to enjoy vaping. A friend who also recently quit and switched to vaping who also smoked MARLBORO cigarettes suggested a flavor from Mister-E-Liquid.com called "Red Ryder" 24ml nic.(probably too high I realize now) which I purchased for her.
I am going to start to make my own Ejuices(12ml nic.) soon and would like some suggestions on flavorings or a recipe that would be similar to that of Marlboro cigs she might enjoy. I am providing my Sis with all her equipment and juices so I hope she will realize the $$$ benefits from vaping and completely give up smoking. Shes just 55 years old and would like to keep her around as long as possible.
Thanks for your input on my endeavor !! :bliss:
What a great brother! :inlove:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hangsen red USA mix will do the trick. If it were me I’d get that, Virginia tobacco, and Arabic. Make all 3 separately and see which one they prefer. I started vaping I think 8 years ago and I still have on hand and make juices with those 3 when I crave a tobacco flavor. I smoked reds when I smoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just figured I would throw this in here because when I first quit I was searching for the closest to a Marlboro Red I could find but gave that up when I started DIY and was very happy. Just recently a friend PIF'ed to me some Ronin's Reserve Custom RY4 Tobacco and man this the is the closest I have even had to smoking a Killer Stick! Remember though just my opinion and YMMV.

HeavyHook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just figured I would throw this in here because when I first quit I was searching for the closest to a Marlboro Red I could find but gave that up when I started DIY and was very happy. Just recently a friend PIF'ed to me some Ronin's Reserve Custom RY4 Tobacco and man this the is the closest I have even had to smoking a Killer Stick! Remember though just my opinion and YMMV.
Thanks again for all the advice and input, You'll have a great community of helpful folks here.:cheers:

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say try some tobacco concentrates from Inawera. They have many flavors from cuban cigar all the way to a simple cigarette. Also Flavorah. I wouldn't suggest mixing them together if you are just starting out. Just use a single concentrate to start off with.

HeavyHook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All the suggestions have been great. I will order three or four small flavor samples from the ones that have been mentioned and mix up some 10ml test batches to see if my sister prefers any of them. This is such a great place, Operation quit smoking phase one for my sister is about to begin. LOL :sneaka:

Hanson

Member For 4 Years
It’s a pitty to stick with baco flavor when it comes to vaping. So many choices of yummy flavors to try and fall in love with. I threw all my baco flavors away from my initial quest of vaping and br happy with all the pastries and confectioneries flavors. No fruits tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made that for my Marlboro loving sister but swapped out the FA Almond for 3% TFA Toasted Almond - made it much less sweet. Made my own nic salts with CA, mixed her the Toasted Marble @ 24mg and loaded it into a mymini. She *loves* it. Hasn't had a cig since. :bliss:
That's awesome! @Teresa P showed me the recipe. I'm going to try it w/o any almond or caramel as well and add some of the FA flash for a throat hit. Cannot wait to see what Inw Am4a tastes like. Right now I have a mix of FA Burley and FA Perique Black for a guy trying to quit smoking. That Perique Black tastes like pure ash unsteeped and it's been 4 days off smokes for him. I'm gonna give that toasted almond a shot as well. Thanks!!

VU Sponsors