Become a Patron!

Need help for a new mod!

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys! So i have had this Wismec rx 300 that i have had alot of problems with, now my attys such as tfv12 and mason rda doesnt work correctly. Wrong ohm readings and such. So im wondering what is your favourite device without any stupid 510 problems? Made me buy alot of replacement bases for the tfv12 just because of that.

Im looking for a mod that can handle 200-300 watt 4 18650 batteries. Of course it has to read correctly. If someone could give me a little insight on mech mods i would probably buy one. This Hammer of god really looks great, but i would like to have a function to turn the mod off and on. Of course regulated mods are the best for me, as long as i can keep myself away from 510 problems..

I like my tfv12 very much but i plan on building some 20gauge 316l on my mason, if im happy with it i will probably stick with it.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The fire button on the HOG v3/v3.1 sits flush with the mod, and also is stiff enough so that the mod doesn't factually need a locking mechanism of sorts. I currently own four quad 18650 battery mods... the RX300, the HOG v3 Limited Edition brass (King), the HOG v3.1 Limited Edition "The Four Horsemen", and three Purge Mods Assassin brass extension tubes all three of which I currently am using with my Purge Mods Maelstrom brass─vaping at 16.8 volts is not for everyone, though... lol

handcheck7.jpg

sunset.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as a regulated mod goes, you are limited in choices. Smok made one and I think ijoy did as well. Have you considered a DNA 250 w/ a massive lipo?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would go power and simplicity.....
b21f6f14191f7732a4aaea173a0abdf5.jpg
2663cdb04dc1d7533488a3ee1456d9af.jpg
f579e31943d48360d615db70a44ce913.jpg
963aad43e5a748bffe973b65621ac850.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the replies guys. Amazing mods you got there. Yes i have been thinking about a DNA perhaps. Something that has a good 510 pin and doesnt look silly with the 40mm mason :D Well, hopefully less silly :D

I think 16 volts is a bit to much in my oppinion :D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the replies guys. Amazing mods you got there. Yes i have been thinking about a DNA perhaps. Something that has a good 510 pin and doesnt look silly with the 40mm mason :D Well, hopefully less silly :D

I think 16 volts is a bit to much in my oppinion :D
An N box NIpwn mod with a monstrous lipo and the 40mm Voltrove or Mason fit nice......:wave:

VU Sponsors