Become a Patron!

NEED HELP GETTING TO EIGHT VAPE WHOLESALE MANAGER

Dtowncloudco

Unlisted Vendor
I own a vape shop and haven given tens of thousands of dollars to Eight Vape & my sales rep used to be great so much so my shop bought her a coach bag for Xmas . Now I bought a Flawless Tugboat DNA250 in 37 days it broke by no fault of mine just a odd occurrence and I spoke to my sales rep on 12/21/17 she pulled a navy blue/silver DNA250 replacement so I shipped my broken back on 12/22 and now from 12/22-1/13/18 I fall and fall and call and email etc NO ONE WILL RESPOND. Then Geri my so called sales rep tell me to be patient lmfao she will check tracking for me and keep in mind I don’t have tracking info. I now ask for herbboss and Geri says what was my order number this refers to and then I’m now furious bc this means she’s. Liar never shipped out replacement to me and now not only won’t give me tracking but won’t respknd to my email or call or will give me her bosses number .

To put it simply my sales Rep stole a $179.00 retail DNA250 from me and my shop and now thinks I won’t do everything in my power including worst case flying out to Vegas. So 2 things

If anyone HAS A NAME AND NUMBER TO GERI DUENAS OVER AT EIGHTVAPE WHOLESALE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

2nd if they will roll the dice to lose a shop account who spent 36,000 from June/17- today so they can pocket a free DNA250 I strongly urge anyone TO NOT BUY RETAIL BC REACH OUT TO ME, my vape shop will ship out to you and I promise you won’t get screwed bc we know how it feels

Nothing I wrote is slander I have a email chain to back up every comment which I wrote but seeing this trend I thought to share my 911 Eightvape red alert situation and to urge all too stay away

Attached is a quick photo shoot showing Geri 3 times staying my dna left and since 1/5 holiday delay it’s now been 26 days I still don’t have mod or tracking

Attachments

• 2BDBE825-2F77-41AD-A7EC-1B65EE8B39E8.jpeg
    2BDBE825-2F77-41AD-A7EC-1B65EE8B39E8.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 16

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since you say you are a Vape Shop don't you have phone numbers to contact them? The 866 number is listed on the website.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Who the hell is 8vape??? o_O

Its a vape store, that as of late runs a lot of "good/better" sales, on more higher end hardware and devices. I've ordered from them once, didn't had an issue, but sadly I do not have a private number or extension for the person OP wants to talk too lol. Just the regular number that's listed.

I don't think they are members here otherwise we could ping them, so I think you'll probably have better luck reaching out on reddit, since they are very active there, good luck @Dtowncloudco

Chemdawg

Member For 4 Years
I recently ordered from eightvape.com
Very fast shipping and killer deal on xfeng and ipv6s right now!
They forgot to send my free 100ml bottle of eliquid with my order of $75 or more as offered on their website.
I contacted them through their website and they got back to me very quickly.
Im sure they can also help set someone up as a wholesaler. :idea:
:deadhorse:

VU Sponsors