Become a Patron!

Need help identify a mod

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
image.jpeg image.jpeg Not sure where to put this but I'm found this online and very tempted to buy it as its for sale for $4usd. (It's a bit old)

I'm just wanna know what type of mod it is (my guess it's a mech mod), any other info would be great as well.

I used to have the same mouth piece and it cost $3.5 usd when I got it new lol. So the mods a bit of a steal. (In way u could say)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If its the clone that particular clone sucks big time.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm guessing it's a clone. Ask the owner questions but he doesn't know jack lol.

I'm just wonder about the tank cuz if I do use it I need to buy coils for it. (Chances are slim but u never know)

Also anyone know how much it could push out? I'm using dual 5 wrap right now. (Not too sure about the what coil it is)

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 148048 View attachment 148049 Not sure where to put this but I'm found this online and very tempted to buy it as its for sale for $4usd. (It's a bit old)

I'm just wanna know what type of mod it is (my guess it's a mech mod), any other info would be great as well.

I used to have the same mouth piece and it cost $3.5 usd when I got it new lol. So the mods a bit of a steal. (In way u could say)
Very nice for $4 usd I would be in it.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm guessing it's a clone. Ask the owner questions but he doesn't know jack lol.

I'm just wonder about the tank cuz if I do use it I need to buy coils for it. (Chances are slim but u never know)

Also anyone know how much it could push out? I'm using dual 5 wrap right now. (Not too sure about the what coil it is)
easier then you think...

thats how to BUILD and re wick your own baby coils ..
found it cuz sparkey likes the vivi nova..

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Updated :

Here's a cultural lesson for u guys. Most of the ppl in China prefer to ship stuff to u even in the same city or area. With different companies big or small and ppl work 7 days a week and up to 10hrs a day, it's quite efficient.

Problem with me is I don't wanna wait if we're in the area. Dude stop responding to me after he found out that I lived a little too far from him, I told him I can come to him but I got nothing.

Another thing is this, I have friends that work in the express delivery field so i kinda know how they do things. U can throw my shoes or clothes around, or anything that's not fragile but if it is then I'm little worried. Especially when it's something used from a private buyer. If anything happens then I'm screwed lol.

So I will msg him back to tonight if I get anything lol.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Updated :

Here's a cultural lesson for u guys. Most of the ppl in China prefer to ship stuff to u even in the same city or area. With different companies big or small and ppl work 7 days a week and up to 10hrs a day, it's quite efficient.

Problem with me is I don't wanna wait if we're in the area. Dude stop responding to me after he found out that I lived a little too far from him, I told him I can come to him but I got nothing.

Another thing is this, I have friends that work in the express delivery field so i kinda know how they do things. U can throw my shoes or clothes around, or anything that's not fragile but if it is then I'm little worried. Especially when it's something used from a private buyer. If anything happens then I'm screwed lol.

So I will msg him back to tonight if I get anything lol.

interesting. how is it going to your post office ?

throwing things around = thats why the packaaging needds to be good.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They deliver it straight to u, what ever the address is they just deliver it too u

Yeah I'm gonna pack it in tight, for something that's worth $30 bucks lol

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

There is a RBA for that Nautilus tank. At least I believe it is for that one. The trick will be finding one.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
no, i mean, when "you" go to the post office to send/mail something. how is that ? easy, hard, ok, busy, whatever ?
I call them up and they come to u to pick up your package. I'm not sure about mail but whenever I have a package that need to be sent out I just call the guy. Almost every office build or work place has a guy, u know their name, their own personal work number if they have one (personal work number is for us, where the personal just answer and calls us ONLY) and a bit of there personal life too.

This is 2019 China, as long as my smartphone is online and have power, I can pretty much do anything from paying for something to order anything that isn't too crazy. Pretty much screwed if your phones dead lol, but u don't even have to leave your house if u don't want to.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I call them up and they come to u to pick up your package. I'm not sure about mail but whenever I have a package that need to be sent out I just call the guy. Almost every office build or work place has a guy, u know their name, their own personal work number if they have one (personal work number is for us, where the personal just answer and calls us ONLY) and a bit of there personal life too.

This is 2019 China, as long as my smartphone is online and have power, I can pretty much do anything from paying for something to order anything that isn't too crazy. Pretty much screwed if your phones dead lol, but u don't even have to leave your house if u don't want to.

wow, no kidding. very interesting.

VU Sponsors