Become a Patron!

Need Help! is this website a SCAM?

hey i am looking for the best price for the Sigelei 75w temp contr box and i came across this website " SMOGDISTRIBUTION"

Now i dont know anything about it and i cant find anything on it either. so im asking the community and hopefully you guys and gals can help me.

if any one knows if that site is real or a scam please let me know thanks.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why the sigelei 75? And I've never heard of this website but that doesn't mean it isn't legit. New vendors pop out of the woodwork everyday. I would suggest purchasing from a vendor that's advertised on this forum if your the least bit concerned.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
hey i am looking for the best price for the Sigelei 75w temp contr box and i came across this website " SMOGDISTRIBUTION"

Now i dont know anything about it and i cant find anything on it either. so im asking the community and hopefully you guys and gals can help me.

if any one knows if that site is real or a scam please let me know thanks.
I recently pre-ordered a RTA from that place. Arrived in mint condition. No problems so far. I'm planning on ordering from them again, if they have what I'll be looking for.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're reputable. I believe they do a lot of group buys and coops.
AmandaD is right here...they do a lot of group buys and then they sell leftover stock on their website. I've never dealt with them personally, but there's been quite a few on here who have had good deals with them. I know a couple people ended up waiting longer than they were supposed to on some group buys, but as far as I know money was refunded, so no harm done I guess. Best of luck @Hodgie609 if they have what you want at a good price, I'd say pull the trigger.

VU Sponsors