Become a Patron!

Need help looking for setup

Kiera

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am somewhat new to vaping I've used some of the disposable vapes from the gas stations in town. I enjoy the vuse but do not like they only offer 2 flavors I want something with more of a variety. If anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you like the ego style mods you can get the Kanger EVOD blister packs for $10.00...Way way better than then any gas station set up.

As far as juice you can get just about anything you want on line.

Kiera

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How is the quality of kanger?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How is the quality of kanger?

Kanger is a well known company..Its not the best in the world but its well enough that my old kanger ego kit lasted well over one year with no problems...Many people use kanger products.

If you are in the USA heres a link to a kit that should take you to the next step up from gas station junk.

You can buy any flavors you want and use the same battery and tank..When the coil goes bad you simply screw in another one and you are ready to go again.

http://www.vapesupersaver.com/evod-...anger/?page_context=category&faceted_search=0

If you buy 2 you can have 2 flavors you like..one in each tank and 2 batteries so you are never without power to use it...you dont throw it away when it is dead..you re charge refill over and over again

Last edited:

Kiera

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any other ones that are good you know about?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There is alot of companies with alot of different ones..The kanger is a popular one...I suggest searching on vape sites to see if you like something else...For the price you wont get a better kit however.

Kiera

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess i should ask how much you have to spend as i could better recommend something to you.

Kiera

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not really sure I don't want to spend a fortune but I want something that works well and will last awhile

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My kit lasted over one year..Considering you liked the vuse but want more flavors this is the next step up..You dont have to throw it away and you can change flavors if you want with 1000's of flavors to choose from and you will not beat the price..lol

Kiera

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you know a good brand for the liquids because the ones I buy in town are to strong for me and leave a nasty taste in my mouth.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can go with an Eleaf 20w mod and a nautilus tank for about 35 to 40 dollars....Thats a big step up but still no where near the best out there.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you know a good brand for the liquids because the ones I buy in town are to strong for me and leave a nasty taste in my mouth.

The really good stuff is pretty expensive..I can recommend you to a place called VistaVapors.com for a good but not the best e juice at very affordable prices.

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you like apple?, the Green apple is very very good.

Kiera

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll have to try a few

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That strong taste you mention could be the nicotine level is too high for you or maybe the flavor percentage or its just plain crap e juice...Just a thought.

If you have anymore question just ask...alot of good folks here to help steer you in the right direction..As for me im off to sleep before work this evening..lol

VU Sponsors