Become a Patron!

NEED HELP NOW~!!!!! ( URGENT )

YettiBoi72

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im 26 and I'm a vape a lot and i need some help . Last year i bought a smok r200 along with tfv8 beast and coils and some batteries and a charger which rounded to 220 dollars in total . Ever since my dad confiscated it from me and threw it out , I decided to take it up a notch . So recently like 2-3 days ago i bought a fantasia shisha 900 mah with 4 eliquids which rounded to 30 dollars on eBay . 2 days ago i waited outside for the mailman to come and get my package and my dad suspected me . As the mailman came while i was skateboarding to see if the mailman came . My dad also came out and i was like .. SHIT SHIT SHIT ..!!! so i told my dad lets go inside its cold now . So when we went inside , he went to go piss and i instantly ran out the door to get the package then i quickly hid it under my car . My dad came out of no where again and said what did you buy now ? I was like i bought nothing . HES SUSPECTING ME !!! I have a package coming tomorrow that is backup clearomizers and my dad might find out again!! But at 10 -11 me and my family are going to an arcade so we might be home around 3 - 6 . Everytime i get out the car my dad always tells me to get my sister's bag and open up the door . So I'm first to the doorstep and close to mailbox , If i get it and my dad sees me getting the mail and i go off running to hide it . He's gonna know . Any solutions on how i can get the package tomorrow without letting him know??

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How old are you that your dad is confiscating your gear?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Im 26 and I'm a vape a lot and i need some help . Last year i bought a smok r200 along with tfv8 beast and coils and some batteries and a charger which rounded to 220 dollars in total . Ever since my dad confiscated it from me and threw it out , I decided to take it up a notch . So recently like 2-3 days ago i bought a fantasia shisha 900 mah with 4 eliquids which rounded to 30 dollars on eBay . 2 days ago i waited outside for the mailman to come and get my package and my dad suspected me . As the mailman came while i was skateboarding to see if the mailman came . My dad also came out and i was like .. SHIT SHIT SHIT ..!!! so i told my dad lets go inside its cold now . So when we went inside , he went to go piss and i instantly ran out the door to get the package then i quickly hid it under my car . My dad came out of no where again and said what did you buy now ? I was like i bought nothing . HES SUSPECTING ME !!! I have a package coming tomorrow that is backup clearomizers and my dad might find out again!! But at 10 -11 me and my family are going to an arcade so we might be home around 3 - 6 . Everytime i get out the car my dad always tells me to get my sister's bag and open up the door . So I'm first to the doorstep and close to mailbox , If i get it and my dad sees me getting the mail and i go off running to hide it . He's gonna know . Any solutions on how i can get the package tomorrow without letting him know??

26 years old you say, but you list as 34 and your story is of a under aged person. Please PM your photo ID.

17292_10204949390912765_7056622397685621480_n.jpg

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got 5 on 13
Come on no whammy no whammy
whammy.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
34 and skateboarding? OK my 60 year old bud does but seriously 1 post and never came back? Troll

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either a Troll or a dumbass to think that people here would fall for that line.
Come to think of it a dumbass in either case.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the hide the vape mail thing is likely somewhat common for vapers on here and their spouse?

Winter is better for that. large coat pockets to hide packages in.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Could just be senile? And it’s not actually his dad but his son :huh:

Gonna call this the green roulette roll :giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But the hide the vape mail thing is likely somewhat common for vapers on here and their spouse?

Winter is better for that. large coat pockets to hide packages in.

Don't get that either. Why would you lie to your spouse... unless you just really WANT a divorce...? Because if you're lying to them, then you don't respect them at all, so why would you wanna stay married to them?

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't get that either. Why would you lie to your spouse... unless you just really WANT a divorce...? Because if you're lying to them, then you don't respect them at all, so why would you wanna stay married to them?

Andria
Don't you watch TV shows?
We are supposed to be deceptive to our spouses. Or so our programming goes.
The shows, the commercials...

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Say something you get grief, don’t say something get grief .....the morale decision us blokes all have to make and anyway it’s not really lying just missing out key details :D

But if she finds out youre lying god help you ....quick think of something ...... the dog made me do it

Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done ...close call that time

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If he really was 26, then he'd have far bigger problems than vaping ones that this site is oriented towards.

Members can't help newbies with their family problems especially daddy issues.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Say something you get grief, don’t say something get grief .....the morale decision us blokes all have to make and anyway it’s not really lying just missing out key details :D

But if she finds out youre lying god help you ....quick think of something ...... the dog made me do it

No lying to spouse.
But does everyone here tell their spouse everything?
EVERYTHING?

Except under interrogation with 'The Look'?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yes of course Cromwell don’t you?:D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes of course Cromwell don’t you?:D
NO!
I am not that stupid.

I never lie to her and will tell all if the right questions are asked.

Never been unfaithful to her.
but do you think I would tell her about the temptations and offers I got?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done ...close call that time

I would never stay married to someone who lied to me, since that would indicate they had zero respect for me. And I would never lie to my spouse. This is my 2nd marriage, and what I learned best from my 1st marriage was... NEVER LIE TO YOUR MATE. Anyone who hasn't learned that 1st and most important lesson of marriage... have fun in divorce court! :giggle: Yeah, that's a real blast!

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
NO!
I am not that stupid.

I never lie to her and will tell all if the right questions are asked.

Never been unfaithful to her.
but do you think I would tell her about the temptations and offers I got?

Well, half the time my wife needs to point out some twink is hitting on me. While I have that aspect of myself, I'm as dense as a box of rocks at times. It's always the flaming girlish and overloaded sweet ones. That's nice and nothing wrong in it but it simply isn't my type.

As to offers she doesn't notice, she's not noticed, I've not figured there was need to discuss anything because nothing becomes of it. I've quite a few very attractive ladies offer all kinds of favors. I sigh and apologize, declining anything but friendly banter.

A few cute guys who seem fairly straight arrows have offered favors as well. These just wound up running amiss from scheduling, or just them not wanting caught. Otherwise they kind of seem rather open to me and don't bother being subtle. "I'd like to ___ for you. I just can't because everybody thinks I'm straight. I am but you're just so yummy."

But my wife knows everything despite, and she knows I know she knows. I don't cheat because I'm too damned honest to be capable of lying about it. I tell her everything and what I don't tell her she finds out anyway, some of the ladies offering have been ladies she works with or knows. They tell her how lucky she is, if she ever tosses me out to let them know.

The shame is, if she does toss me I would likely look to settle with a guy. As for vaping stuff? Hide it, really? If you have such a problem as to need hiding that from a spouse/parent you have other stuff you need to work on first.

VU Sponsors