Become a Patron!

Need Help on a new Box Mod

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'm looking to get a new Device. I've had a Snow Wolf 200w for almost a year now and it's been solid. I've never really used TC on it (limited to Nickel) and when I browse around, that's really the biggest thing that has evolved. Looking for something that can still push .05 builds, not picky if it's regulated or not.. give me some options on what u think is good currently. Thanks!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'm looking to get a new Device. I've had a Snow Wolf 200w for almost a year now and it's been solid. I've never really used TC on it (limited to Nickel) and when I browse around, that's really the biggest thing that has evolved. Looking for something that can still push .05 builds, not picky if it's regulated or not.. give me some options on what u think is good currently. Thanks!
So you want temp control and can fire low builds. boy do I have a mod for you
The hohm wrecker G2
171 watts (after firmware upgrade) Fires down to .007 and can temp control any wire including kenthal!
vaporcube.com has them for 65 bucks new with coupon code G2WRECKER65OFF

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The hohm wrecker G2
171 watts (after firmware upgrade) Fires down to .007 and can temp control any wire including kenthal!

Been on my list for a while now, apparently indestructible, great shout....no actually...bad shout, you've fired up my shiny syndrome again lol

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The hohm wrecker G2

Thanks! Will look into one :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The hohm wrecker G2
+1000 on this! Buy one, the only regret you'll have is not buying at least two to start with.

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was reading up on it earlier and it looks Awesome! Gonna buy a black or white one tomorrow.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Was reading up on it earlier and it looks Awesome! Gonna buy a black or white one tomorrow.
They don't have white. The have black orange red dodger blue and silver. And the LE versions of those colors

The slice has the same colors but also Tiffany blue

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just bought the Red One! Thanks for posting the code @gtrpickr!
You're gonna love it, just take the time to learn all the settings. Oh, do yourself a big favor and read up on this thread: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hohm-wrecker-g2.191406/ You don't need to read every post but skim over it and you'll learn all you really need to get the most out of the G2.
BTW, I recommend going to Hohmtech's website and downloading the owners manual as the on that comes with the mod is almost impossible to read, at least for my poor eyes. Congrats on your purchase!

VU Sponsors