Become a Patron!

need help on build (cant get taste right)

so i have a 4nine with a plume veil and a imr 18650 which im pretty sure is a good battery @ 30a. so here my current build.
FullSizeRender.jpg
thats 11 wraps sitting at .5 ohm so im guessing the dude at the store gave me 24 gauge
i want a 50/50 cloud/flavor
so my first build the guy at the shop gave me was like 5/6 wrap on 24 gauge and was around .3 probably.
it was a good build great taste good clouds but then this off taste started happening and now i cant get rid of it. I dont know how to explain the taste its just off no where near what it was maybe almost burnt popcorn? ive done a deep clean and have gotten my rebuild done at the shop and still same taste (same build that was producing great flavor), i did my own build then same taste (5/6 24g .3 ohm). so i thought maybe a cooler build so i went with the 11 wrap @ .5 still have that same damn taste and no clouds (current build blows).
I dont know what todo to get the taste back to where it was.
what is tarnishing the flavor?
i have organic cotton
my juice tates fine when my buddy drips it on his vape
i dont know what todo and im tired of doing a rebuild just to have that same shit taste.
any help appreciated and thx if you actually read my post!

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check your pos. post insulator. Maybe on that .3 you melted it a bit.

Witch1

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
From looking at your pic your coils need to be more even. Also it can be the type of juice your using.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
.3 wont melt posts....many build at super-sup on that style atty with no issues whatsoever

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Check your pos. post insulator. Maybe on that .3 you melted it a bit.
This. Some juices are far better in tanks than drippers.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.3 wont melt posts....many build at super-sup on that style atty with no issues whatsoever
Very true, but I once got a little over zealous on a dry burn with a .5 and softened it up enough that the center post turned a little.

VU Sponsors