Become a Patron!

Need help on finding the best flavor RDA and best vapor RDAs s currently

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone! I know that this question has probably been asked a billion times but I just couldn't pin point the answer. So I currently need help on finding the best flavor RDAs currently and also best vapor RDAs currently as well. Well, mostly I'm looking for flavor RDAs but the vapor RDAs is just a thought. I am currently running a Reload RTA so I'm moving up to an RDA.

XX_Fallen_XX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my personal favorites is the Geekvape Tsunami. Built just like a Kennedy but with a velocity deck which is superb. The airflow comes from underneath the coils and is fantastic. Your coils also have to deal with flavor. Going from a simple micro build to claptons, fused claptons, alien, ect will make a world of difference. I've heard that the Pharaoh is a very good flavor RDA but haven't gotten one as of yet.

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of my personal favorites is the Geekvape Tsunami. Built just like a Kennedy but with a velocity deck which is superb. The airflow comes from underneath the coils and is fantastic. Your coils also have to deal with flavor. Going from a simple micro build to claptons, fused claptons, alien, ect will make a world of difference. I've heard that the Pharaoh is a very good flavor RDA but haven't gotten one as of yet.
Thank you for your input and sorry for the late reply :). I have heard about the tsunami, the 24mm windowed one is the better version correct? Or are they just about the same? I have heard good stuff about the Pharaoh RDA as well but still on the fence on getting those. I was thinking of the Medusa, the original one that first came out. I wanted to go to my nearest vape shop and buy an RDA. Still trying to hear some other great flavor RDAs out there before buying :)

XX_Fallen_XX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whether the Tsunami is windowed or not, it will not impact the performance. In a sense its "better" because you can see the cotton and drip it before it gets too dry but normally you'd feel it getting dry anyway. Just a bit of nice touch to have the window. And I would go with a RDA larger that 22mm so that way you aren't restricted with smaller builds. If you can wait a few days I'd suggest ordering online to save you some cash. I'm always in favor of supporting vape shops but I can't always afford to if the mark-up is high. Look around and see what you can afford

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For flavor the Hadaly and for vapor the goon or Twisted Messes.

Edit to add - for RDA's with massive airflow (even on the smallest setting) they both have decent flavor.

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whether the Tsunami is windowed or not, it will not impact the performance. In a sense its "better" because you can see the cotton and drip it before it gets too dry but normally you'd feel it getting dry anyway. Just a bit of nice touch to have the window. And I would go with a RDA larger that 22mm so that way you aren't restricted with smaller builds. If you can wait a few days I'd suggest ordering online to save you some cash. I'm always in favor of supporting vape shops but I can't always afford to if the mark-up is high. Look around and see what you can afford

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The Tsunami is a really good RDA. I have the 24mm windowed version and the window is almost useless as it collects condensation and can be difficult to see through. Window or no window it can produce some good flavor.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Both mine have been mentioned, Tsunami and Hadaly. IMO the 24mm Tsunami is better than the 22mm and as mentioned the window is almost useless.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used the tsunami for quite some time and the only issue I had was the leaking. Flavor was decent and it has nice drip tip options, even though they screw in.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Probably should add the hatty on my list. It does a nice job and you have massive air flow both from the bottom and sides.

VU Sponsors