Become a Patron!

Need help ordering from China.

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When ordering from places like 3FVape, what option do you select for shipping? US Express or ePacket by China Post? This is my first time ordering from china and wanna select the "quickest" shipping option.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty sure I've always selected ePacket. I've only received anything from them once, no issues. Typically I choose that with Fasttech, though. Almost always 3 weeks to my door. :)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think epacket is preferred, that's what I used for FT. Only ordered from China once though so can't say for certain. It was by no means speedy, ordered during CNY and it took months to get the midwestern U.S.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When ordering from places like 3FVape, what option do you select for shipping? US Express or ePacket by China Post? This is my first time ordering from china and wanna select the "quickest" shipping option.
I always choose the shipping just above free one. It's usually $1 or 2. 3f uses something called SF Express which is fast and you can track on their site. However, it's untrackable by them once it reaches the US. At that point it gets a standard USPS tracking number. I haven't figured out yet how to find the USPS #, which sucks ass.

Gearbest uses the standard e-packet number even for their "express" shipping. That number will start with LT and end with CN. 9 numbers in the middle. LT000000000CN this number IS trackable thru USPS right to your door.

I've found 3F to have the faster shipping.

I've followed the advice here and stayed away from FastTech. Lol

Good luck and Vape on.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't say this is always the case, but I use the same tracking number, copied to the USPS site, and it's given me the US tracking info, ONCE it hits the states.
Hmmm. Did it also have a standard USPS 16 digit del confirm sticker on it?
Mine didn't track once it reached the US with the number supplied.
The USPS del confirm was added in NY
7a27cbbc68b8a0f6068e913ff6a26aeb.jpg

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ive only ordered a few times recently. it seems fasttechs shipping/ processing has become MUCH better. i did pick epacket for the extra 1.25 or so. alot better than the shipping times of a few years ago from them lol before it was 3-4 weeks. lately about 10 days...

i wanted to try 3fvape but couldnt get through their nonsense paypal for some reason.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm. Did it also have a standard USPS 16 digit del confirm sticker on it?
Mine didn't track once it reached the US with the number supplied.
The USPS del confirm was added in NY
7a27cbbc68b8a0f6068e913ff6a26aeb.jpg

Sorry for the late response... I can't say that I paid that close attention to the package. When I get vape mail, I pay closer attention to what's inside, LOL. Then, if all is well, I toss the packaging. It's been a bit since I got a package from China, but it's a good question to ask.

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Placed my order last night for a few GOON drip tips for my Peerless. I picked the USexpress option which is the one above "Free". Shipped this morning.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed and paid for an order from 3Fvape on March 9. Supposedly everything was in stock, but I guess it wasn't because it wasn't posted until Mar 15. It got to Singapore on the 21st. I got it today, in Dubai, which was 10 days. We ain't that far from Singapore, only 6.5 hours by plane. So, 22 days to go about the same distance as from NY to LA. I'm just happy I got the package.

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My order is in the US but like previously stated I can't track it now. Tried using the number 3F gave me but USPS can't find it. Hopefully next week I'll have it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My 3FVape tracks as below with the US Express / SF Express tracking number format 99XXXX, trackable with their link to www.17track.net.
8 Days to my door, everything I ordered had 24hr availability. Cost me $2.10 to ship a tank and a few tools to the East coast. Money well spent.

2017-04-03 13:12 UNITED STATES, Delivered
2017-04-03 10:40 UNITED STATES, Arrival at Unit
2017-04-03 10:40 UNITED STATES, Accepted by USPS
2017-03-31 21:05 UNITED STATES, Electronic Shipping Info Received
2017-03-31 19:45 UNITED STATES, Shipment Shipped
2017-03-31 19:41 UNITED STATES, Outbound Manifest Created
2017-03-31 13:32 UNITED STATES, Initial Package Scan
2017-03-28 03:41 CHINA, The item has been departure the transport center of SF.
2017-03-28 03:32 CHINA, The item has been arrival the transport center of SF.
2017-03-27 20:31 CHINA, S.F. Express has picked up the shipment
2017-03-27 17:07 UNITED STATES, Package Shipped From Client
2017-03-27 09:33 CHINA, Electronic information has been received

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm in the USA and order mostly from FastTech and I chose either USPS e-packet or USPS HK Post. For the past year or so, HK post has always beat out e-packet by a couple days. Typical time from shipment to delivery using these methods is about 15-18 days.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've used 3fvape a few times without issue. Have an icon mod coming from them now. Was really cheap.

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just checked and my package was just delivered. That's 7 days (3/29-4/5)

donny57

Member For 3 Years
3F has been good to me.....like "PaulS" just put in the pre-order for the Icon at $23.something !

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered the CKS Icon and the Gaia RTA. Had an issue that customer service and NIKKI resolved it quickly and it is on the way now. I have found they respond fast when you have an inquiry.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My 3FVape tracks as below with the US Express / SF Express tracking number format 99XXXX, trackable with their link to www.17track.net.
8 Days to my door, everything I ordered had 24hr availability. Cost me $2.10 to ship a tank and a few tools to the East coast. Money well spent.

2017-04-03 13:12 UNITED STATES, Delivered
2017-04-03 10:40 UNITED STATES, Arrival at Unit
2017-04-03 10:40 UNITED STATES, Accepted by USPS
2017-03-31 21:05 UNITED STATES, Electronic Shipping Info Received
2017-03-31 19:45 UNITED STATES, Shipment Shipped
2017-03-31 19:41 UNITED STATES, Outbound Manifest Created
2017-03-31 13:32 UNITED STATES, Initial Package Scan
2017-03-28 03:41 CHINA, The item has been departure the transport center of SF.
2017-03-28 03:32 CHINA, The item has been arrival the transport center of SF.
2017-03-27 20:31 CHINA, S.F. Express has picked up the shipment
2017-03-27 17:07 UNITED STATES, Package Shipped From Client
2017-03-27 09:33 CHINA, Electronic information has been received

I placed an order with them a couple/few days ago and it's tracking just like that. I was a bit nervous, but it seems like all is well....

- Some Drip Tips
- A couple stands
- CSMNT Cosmonaut (Clone)
- Kennedy Trickster (Clone)
- O Rings

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After getting my package of drip tips I find out that they don't fit as snug as I'd like. One of them doesn't fit at all. So my question to you guys is what's some good snug goon drip tips to order? I'm getting them for my peerless just in case someone has one with a different drip tip.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After getting my package of drip tips I find out that they don't fit as snug as I'd like. One of them doesn't fit at all. So my question to you guys is what's some good snug goon drip tips to order? I'm getting them for my peerless just in case someone has one with a different drip tip.

Try swapping orings around sometimes ones from old coil heads or other drip tips can solve this. Good luck!

VU Sponsors