Become a Patron!

Need help picking out a sub ohm tank with good flavour (for a beginner)

So, I'm relatively new to vaping. I'm currently using the Innokin TS20 and I want to upgrade. I started using the 0.8 coils and I really enjoyed the feel of the vapor and the resistance but the flavour was so very lacking. I then bought a pack of 1.5 coils because that's all my local Vape store had and... no. The flavour was better but the whole experience felt lacking and borderline exhaustive with the higher resistance.

Anyway, I thinking of getting a new mod. I'm looking at the Vapor Storm Puma 200W box mod. (Opinions of this would also be appreciated) since it's a nice cheap mod but also has high watt capacity and good reviews.

I'm having trouble picking out a tank though. I sampled some e-juice at my local store and they were using baby beasts which I thought had a really nice flavour. But I've read a lot of people have leaking issues with the baby beasts and x-baby tanks as well as burning out coils super quick (short coil life is kind of a deal breaker for me, tbh)

I then considered a spirals tank but they're not exactly widely available and no where in my area sells replacement coils.

I was considering learning how to rebuild a RTA but I'm much prefer just sticking with the prebuilt coils, at least for now.

So I'm looking for a sub ohm tank which good flavour but I'm kind of on a budget and there are so many on the market at the moment!

Tank capacity isn't a huge deal for me since I mostly vape at home and refilling doesn't bother me all that much. Does anyone have any suggestions? Pros and Cons of tanks would also be appreciated :)

Thanks

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If you want a loose mtl draw I'd say the Zenith. For dl the Falcon or Crown 3.

VU Sponsors