Become a Patron!

Need help to help others

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Contractors cleaning out a retail space my friend owns found a box of 30 new starter kits. He gave them to me thinking I would never have a dead battery again or could use parts. I have a different idea on how to best use them, I'm going to get some e juice and make stop smoking packages for another friends National Guard Unit.

I want to put 2 flavors with each kit. My local shop donated 30 5ml sample bottles. What's a good place to get a hand ful of other samples without quantity restrictions at a good price.

what other small items would be good to include to aid in stop smoking?

Package so far
Starter kit
Juice
Fire Ball candy
Coupon for free pizza

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe ad a little instruction manual / tutorial.
Definitely, or at least something with a link to specific YouTube videos on how to fill your tank, change heads, charge battery etc. It could be very overwhelming for some people to be like how the hell do I use this thing. Egos & evods ce4s whatever are easy to use, but people will do like I did & fill an evod through the drip tip & wonder y it didn't work. Definitely something about priming the wicks, if the first thing they taste is burnt wick it's over with.

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have browsed their website a time or two.

Links to you tube videos is a great idea, I messed up several coils in the beginning.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If supplying links, a link to VU. Business cards to shops or online shops.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You need to make sure the juice wont crack their tank. I think you are fine with what you have except info. You might want to type out a sheet with simple directions, maybe your email or phone number, a link here and maybe some vendor coupon codes. It is nice to have hekp in the beginning, but anyone who is tech savvy should be able to figure out the rest, if they are motivated. Plus, it is the perfect time, with new years resolutions! :)

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for link! LOVE branded menthol smug juice!! I add a drop of extra menthol and its perfecto lol

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will get in touch with a friend of mine who is a regional manager for a local chain of B&Ms and see if he can help you out as well. I love your idea. You may have to do a little free advertising though. Just some branded stuff in the kits.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lanyard, case, gum would be good or sunflower seeds

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have an instruction sheet as well as a couple youtube video links. There are two guys in the unit that are experienced in vapeing which is a big help.

Thanks for all the information, links and contacts. Gonna be pretty cool if they all quit smoking. Don't believe there is a smoke free unit so they might be a first.

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am waiting on 10 bottles of juice to come through the vape mail. Tracking says ill have them on Thursday. One night next week my girlfriend is gonna help package everything nice and neat as only a woman can. Okay she is gonna make it all cute, her words not mine. Ill post pics up before they get passed around

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If someone could help out a bit with the shipping I can donate 30 of these little zipper pouches. Great for spare attys, juice, etc. Very heavy duty cordura nylon.
GEDC7404_zpsaac2fb2d.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If someone could help out a bit with the shipping I can donate 30 of these little zipper pouches. Great for spare attys, juice, etc. Very heavy duty cordura nylon.
GEDC7404_zpsaac2fb2d.jpg
These are awesome. Where'd you find them?

Typos brought to you by: iPhone.

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to run JuicyLiquid.com and we sold these for carrying 3 x 6ml bottles of liquid. Little did I know these would be perfect for 22mm attys that weren't invented yet!

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe these can be used at another time or someone else. I've gotten pouches already, But I appreciate the offer for them.

VU Sponsors