Become a Patron!
Hi,

So I searched a lot before posting and tried everything but did not reach anything.

Basically I am using an iJoy EXO RTA with a Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3. Everything worked fine until last build, I kept getting "Atomizer Short". Unscrewing the RTA and rescrewing it multiple times would work eventually, and the mod would read the correct resistance.

I thought this was a build issue, so I rebuilt with a new coil. Now, it says "No Atomizer". I tried wiggling the 510 in the mod and pushing it down gently and it comes back up.

I have tried my EXO RTA on a friend's Therion DNA133 mod and it works fine, and a Kylin RTA on my Wismec mod, and it also works fine. So I'm not sure what I can do to fix this.

These are some pics:

uEkXX3m.jpg

GzFaKJC.jpg

ez8raiA.jpg

dvXMn8S.jpg

coSfn2C.jpg

hszMNbS.jpg

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not much you can do. A general problem with wismec.

You can use a qtip with rubbing alcohol to make sure the 510 is clean on the mod and tank.
Use some tweezers to make sure the 510 is still springy on the wismec. If it's stuck, try to work it loose with the tweezers.
Compare the height of the exo rta to another rta. Maybe the exo 510 is short and no making contact

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like there is e-Liquid on that 510 in your MOD. Try wiping it off with a piece of paper towel. May not look like much but I have had that happen to me a bunch of times.

I did clean it thoroughly. I tried out multiple RTAs on the mod and the only one that worked was the Kylin. Probably because it has a wider 510 pin, so its most likely the 510 on my mod as you guys said.

Thank you guys for replying and helping out.

VU Sponsors