Become a Patron!

Need help with a new setup

Nissangtr94

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey guys so I've decided it's time for a new setup money isn't a problem I want a really hard hitting mod what would you guys advice mech mod mech box mod or regulated box rda and subtank I prefer authentic to a clone thanks

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For a three battery mod look at the Lost Vape Tirade... Two battery the Hohm wrecker G2 is hard to beat because it can be found for around $70 now.
I just got the Boreas tank and like it a lot and has a good build deck. I also like the Uwell crown tank I have.... Both make great clouds.

PrinceWizdom

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Since you posted this in the cloud chasers corner i am going to assume you know its dangers, tradeoffs(like flavor) and safety requirements. The reason you won't see people giving recommendations for things like these is cause its just too much of a risk if you don't know what you are doing. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, however.

This is the heaviest hitting combos i know and is not enjoyable for an everyday carry around vape-but is ideal for home lounge vaping.

MOD - Hammer of God V1 (be VERY careful with this mod. It saround 4.2v with a build of about 0.05 ohms its hitting about 350w. Higher voltage and lower resistance coils will increase this exponentially. Or you could go for a HOG V2- 2s2p 8.4v)

Temple RDA- 30mm RDA (great flavor and clouds. Velocity style deck)
Or
Mason 40mm rda (i don't personally own one but many have attested its powers)
Or
Alliance Fat Boy 46mm (biggest SOB i have. Clouds for days and is built as a flavor atty IMO so flavor is sometimes overwhelming. Only mod that this doesn't look ridiculous on is the HOG- but fuck me: clouds right?)

PS- vape veterans please don't hesitate to add more or criticize. I am learning too

PS2- if your buying the HOG, for the love of mother theresa; use 4 double wrapped married 18650s ok? Else you will be feeding through a straw the rest of your life.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors