Become a Patron!

need help with a recipe please

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found this recipe in the clone section of this forum with several other recipes,
shortly after I asked about it the thread went south and nobody has answered me yet.
here is the post, its about half way down the first post
Suicide Bunny OB (the Original Bunny)

for 10ml

30 g vanilla custard
10 g french vanilla
8 g caramel true
6 g sweet caramel
2 g vanillin
3 g dulce de leche

this recipe dosent look correct to me, 1g=1ml so something is defiantly wrong if it supposed to make 10ml,
so if any one could help me figure this out I would grateful.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I found this recipe in the clone section of this forum with several other recipes,
shortly after I asked about it the thread went south and nobody has answered me yet.

for 10ml

30 g vanilla custard
10 g french vanilla
8 g caramel true
6 g sweet caramel
2 g vanillin
3 g dulce de leche

this recipe dosent look correct to me, 1g=1ml so something is defiantly wrong if it supposed to make 10ml,

"g" and "gg" is for drops.. it's more of an EU way of measurement..

I stink at conversions.. perhaps someone here can convert it for you..
depending on the amounts and "g" (big drops) and "gg (little drops) "x" drops = 1 ml..

you may just take the flavors and try them solo, find a point you are happy with each, and then look at the ratios here and work it out.. worse case..

a lot of threads seem headed that way, but hope this one will clear some things up for you..
good luck! :)

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

for 10ml

30 g vanilla custard
10 g french vanilla
8 g caramel true
6 g sweet caramel
2 g vanillin
3 g dulce de leche

You *could* just convert it to percents. I'd try splitting it by 1/3 and see where that gets you.

30g = 10%
10g = 3.3%
8g = 2.6%
6g = 2%
2g = .6
3g = 1%

or round it, like 3.3% is 3.5%, and so on. +/- .1% isn't going to make a huge difference.

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"g" and "gg" is for drops.. it's more of an EU way of measurement..

I stink at conversions.. perhaps someone here can convert it for you..
depending on the amounts and "g" (big drops) and "gg (little drops) "x" drops = 1 ml..

you may just take the flavors and try them solo, find a point you are happy with each, and then look at the ratios here and work it out.. worse case..

a lot of threads seem headed that way, but hope this one will clear some things up for you..
:)
Thanks so much smoky-blue, I think I remember you from the other Place, I didn't post much, but I read a lot and you seem kinda familiar or at least the name was similar.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks so much smoky-blue, I think I remember you from the other Place, I didn't post much, but I read a lot and you seem kinda familiar or at least the name was similar.

no worries.. i didn't post much that I can remember over there..
only in a few places.. the clones and a few recipes..
i can still go back, should i want.. but I bounce around..
never know where i might end up.. ;)

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So something more like this

for 10ml

10 % vanilla custard
3.5 % french vanilla
2.5 % caramel true
2 % sweet caramel
.5 % vanillin
1 % dulce de leche

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So something more like this

for 10ml

10 % vanilla custard
3.5 % french vanilla
2.5 % caramel true
2 % sweet caramel
.5 % vanillin
1 % dulce de leche

something like that :) yes..

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thank both of you for your help, gonna mix this up in a few days, I work part time at a local vape shop, next day is Saturday , we have the real stuff so I can compare it, I will post back how it goes

Last edited:

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What I really want is a clone to Kings Crown "the King" , I have tried to do it my self but I just cant get the flavor strong enough, Tasted similar but week, I tried to add more flavor and less but that changed the profile to much, its very nutty, almost to much but not quite.

Any thing nutty I try seems weak even when using AP, peanut butter dosen't even taste like PB, using Cap and TFA together is the closest I've come but still not right.

Ronge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Arilen, funny enough, both the o.b. and the king are exactly what I would really like to get close to. I first tried them a couple of weeks ago and I think they're both amazing! Thanks for asking about the above recipe, I'll have a go at it tomorrow! Best of luck to you!

Ronge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Arilen, any luck with the king yet? I'm waiting for my latest order to arrive and then it'll be the next thing I try!

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Arilen, any luck with the king yet? I'm waiting for my latest order to arrive and then it'll be the next thing I try!
No luck yet, but a friend thats better then me at DIY is going to help me this weekend, if we get anything close I will let y'all know.

Ronge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wish you both the best of luck! I have about 1ml left of the real deal and I'm about to sacrifice my first born for something similar! ;) Looking forward to hear about your progress!

It's been a while. Has anyone tried this?? Just looking at it, seems to have way too much Caramel and needs TFA Vanilla Cupcake in it, no?

ADV_search

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would read it g as a bigger drop gg as smaller drop i get anywere from 28 to 40 dros per 1 ml pending on the dropper tip my measure samples were based on a one ml syringe with plunger pulled out using staight pg my question is who makes camamel true or sweet caramel? your range should be as follows:

10.75-7.5 % vanilla custard
3.5-2.5 % french vanilla
2.75-2.0 % caramel true
2.1-1.5 % sweet caramel
0.75-0.5 % vanillin
1.10-.75 % dulce de leche

Last edited:

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since the other flavorings fit into TFA flavorings I just put down the caramels as follows true caramel = TFA Caramel and sweet caramel = TFA Caramel Candy. When a poster leaves out the brand names what else can we do:rolleyes::)

VU Sponsors