Become a Patron!

NEed help with Alient kit

I bought 220w Alien kit SMOK along with RDTA Limitless tank with coil box and cotton pack. I adjusted the coil putted the cotton and filled the tank with juice but i cannot get much of a smoke and flavour its looks to me that My alient mod is not configured properly and it has 3 coils option and i dont know what is mine . So any help plz?

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Without much details I am having to do a lot of assumptions.

Most "Coil Box Packs" come with either Kanthal, NiChrome, or Stainless Steel wire coils. Either of these, the pack should say on it what type of wire is used, set your mod "Alien Mod" into power mode, then gradually up the wattage, until you find a vape you like, this will be covered in your user manual that came with the mod. If however the wire used was Ni200 Nickel or Ti1 Titanium you need to set the mod into temperature control, adjust your watts and you temp until you find a desirable vape, note also that SS wire coils can be run in either standard power mode or in TC. Already posted in another thread how to achieve getting to a desirable vape here -> http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/my-vapor-coil-always-tastes-burned.338703/#post-1806081 (section 2 through 2c), in TC mode it is quite similar except you add in the TC max temp as a variable every step up in watts etc.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure your in normal and not soft mode. What wire and resistance are your coils? What does the ohms read on your Alien?

VU Sponsors