Need Help with an eGo T Type B setup

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I got a Vision Eternity this week and read that it has an optional tank setup. I decided to go ahead and buy some extra tanks. Unfortunately, I didn't read well before I purchased, and I got type B tanks, not type A, which is what the Eternity needs. So, now I need an atomizer that goes with these 35 tanks I bought lol

The problem is, I don't know which atomizer to buy to fit these type B tanks. I have 1 eGo twist battery and 2 Vision Spinners, and I don't know which atomizers will fit these batteries. I'm under the impression that not all eGo atomizers will fit on all eGo batteries, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone have any help? I don't want to just randomly buy an atomizer hoping it will fit.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the link, @Zamazam. That's very helpful - just what I needed! Gracias.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flowerpots -- if you are in need of some Type A tanks let me know. I have some new ones left over from when I had a Vision Eternity (along with the soft caps, which are needed for the VE in tank mode). Happy to put them in the mail to you.

VU Sponsors