Become a Patron!

Need Help with Flavor Build

Shiminifonglay

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone,

I need suggestions of flavor build for my setup (Cuboid, Indestructible)

I have Clapton 26/32 and Kanthal 26g and 28g.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
sorry double post

Last edited:

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Imo 26/32 Clapton is waste of time and money since it takes too long to heat up. Since I don't have indestructible I would probably wrap two 26G 2-2.5mm coils at around 1.5 Ohm each. That should bring you to around 0.75 Ohm once you put them in. Wick them properly and start playing with wattage setting on your mod. When you find setting that perform to your liking take it to a steam engine and ohms law calculator, where you can play with different size coils untill you find your perfect Vape.

Shiminifonglay

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Imo 26/32 Clapton is waste of time and money since it takes too long to heat up. Since I don't have indestructible I would probably wrap two 26G 2-2.5mm coils at around 1.5 Ohm each. That should bring you to around 0.75 Ohm once you put them in. Wick them properly and start playing with wattage setting on your mod. When you find setting that perform to your liking take it to a steam engine and ohms law calculator, where you can play with different size coils untill you find your perfect Vape.

Thank you! I will try that later. I just switched mods with my friend the other day to try vaping at a lower wattage. I'll give it a try again later.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You will probably need higher wattage/larger coils to get dense flavorful Vape out of that atty. I believe it has very unrestricted airflow and coils are not in direct path of air. You may even end up with 3+ mm diameter coils and 100-170W range. Indescribable by JayBo is not a typical low wattage,restricted chambe/ airflow MTL atty that people usually conect to great flavor, but properly built it will produce just as fine if not even better Vapor.

Shiminifonglay

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You will probably need higher wattage/larger coils to get dense flavorful Vape out of that atty. I believe it has very unrestricted airflow and coils are not in direct path of air. You may even end up with 3+ mm diameter coils and 100-170W range. Indescribable by JayBo is not a typical low wattage,restricted chambe/ airflow MTL atty that people usually conect to great flavor, but properly built it will produce just as fine if not even better Vapor.

What would you suggest if I would run it on a Noisy Cricket? I'm thinking of getting MCV Fuel V2 also.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
NC is my favorite mod:) I can not suggest you to do what I do because I build in between 0.4 and 0.5 Ohm for it. It is NOT recommended to go below 0.5 with Cricket, but I enjoy warm Vape. Now I have a 26G, 3mm dual coils on it @ 0.45 Ohm and my batteries don't even get warm.
Make sure that you have a good batteries and check your coils with Ohm meter. There is Noisy Cricket tread still active on unregulated (mechanical) mods sub forum.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/thoughts-on-the-noisy-cricket.157210
You should check it out, a lots of great and knowledgeable people with a great info on building for Cricket.

VU Sponsors