Become a Patron!

Need help with my build still very new to vaping

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
So I'm using an Athena Squonk RDA and a Vandy Pulse X 80W mod and I'm a Prebuilt coil, the Tri Core Fused Clapton 0.21ohm by Coilology, On my mod it says 0.09 Resistance, are these the correct coils for my mod and rda? I have used the Alien Claptons always pre built and they worked fine and i saw a review of the Vandy Pulse X where the guy used Triple Fused Claptons so i thought I'd give it a try, but problems have been accuring, like contants dry hits even after squonking it and battery draining faster than you can say the alphabet. Pls help, What coils should i use on the build, and i don't even know what's the best wattage to use this at

Attachments

• 15393616645331223717633.jpg
    15393616645331223717633.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.21 should be single...putting 2 will drop to half that..which sounds bout right. That mod should fire em but batt life will be bad especially if a 18650 What battery u running? If u have a 20700 itll be much better

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
.21 should be single...putting 2 will drop to half that..which sounds bout right. That mod should fire em but batt life will be bad especially if a 18650 What battery u running? If u have a 20700 itll be much better I have a 20700, and yes it's a dual coil so the ohm reading is correct? thank goodness, and i changed it to a new coil still from Tri Fused Clapton, and no more dry hits, but do you think there is a better coil for it? any suggestions? I can't build a coil cause I'm not that good yet so i have to get prebuilts.

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
?

SORRY still very new to forums, Yes I am using a 20700, and after i changed it to new coils still from tri fused clapton, i no longer have dry hits, but is it safe to use it in 0.09 ohms? When i used the alien claptons it was reading at 0.15ohms, and what do you think would be the best coils for me? I can't build YET, so for now i can get prebuilts, what do you think would be best, i kinda want to be in the middle ground, lots of clouds and aswell with flavor, mostly clouds , and with the coils I'm using rn, it feels like I'm vaping air with a taste of cotton and what wattage do you think would be best if i were to stick with the tri fused.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If u get premade spools...vapecal will be your best friend...if u r an android user. You should buy it...15 should be nice. Ypu might wanna youtube "how to wick and rda" you might be using to little or too much cotton. As for wattage on a .15 build.. id start at 40 and work my way up til u find your sweetspot

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those coils CD an be bought in a spool where u can wrap em yourself

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
Those coils CD an be bought in a spool where u can wrap em yourself

What about wattage on a 0.09 ? I'd have to wait sometime to get the alien claptons since in my country we don't have vape shops, we have mini dealers where we meet up and switch the goods

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again...start at 40 and go up til your comfortable. Order online...fastech sells spools of prebuilt

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 18 w/ cotton is a spool

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
The 18 w/ cotton is a spool

He has spools but thing is i can't build a coil, so I'm going for prebuilts and it isn't a site it's my mini dealers page where he shows all the items he is selling, he probably buys them online and resells them, since we have no official vape shops here in my country

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He has spools but thing is i can't build a coil, so I'm going for prebuilts and it isn't a site it's my mini dealers page where he shows all the items he is selling, he probably buys them online and resells them, since we have no official vape shops here in my country
Spools of prebuilt..meaning its xamount of feet of the prebuilt coils u r buying. So its up to you to wrap around a driver tp ypur preferance of ohms.

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
Spools of prebuilt..meaning its xamount of feet of the prebuilt coils u r buying. So its up to you to wrap around a driver tp ypur preferance of ohms.

So I've been searching around and it says that 0.09ohms is very dangerous? Should i not vaoe with this tri fused clapton? the last thing I'd what is my house to be on fire

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I've been searching around and it says that 0.09ohms is very dangerous? Should i not vaoe with this tri fused clapton? the last thing I'd what is my house to be on fire
On that mod...stay at .20
I vape .9 on mechanical parrelel mods. Ill say again...get vape calc when u get a spool of premade wire

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
On that mod...stay at .20
I vape .9 on mechanical parrelel mods. Ill say again...get vape calc when u get a spool of premade wire

Ok so i removed 1 coil from my RDA and now it's reading at 0.18 ohms and i can taste the juice much better and it has very little ramp up time, can this do for now? since i can't get a coil till tomorrow?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so i removed 1 coil from my RDA and now it's reading at 0.18 ohms and i can taste the juice much better and it has very little ramp up time, can this do for now? since i can't get a coil till tomorrow?
Yeah...now its a single. See no reason y...

VU Sponsors