Become a Patron!

Need help with new setup

Hi this is my first box mod and just want to make sure im being safe and doing this right. Been off cigs now for 8 months so I decided it was time to move up from my smok v8 stick. Anyways If anyone could weigh in it would be much appreicated. I just ordered the T-Priv from smok along with the TFV12 Cloud beast king. i got 2x Samsung 25R 18650 2500mAh 20A batteries. I wanted to get the RDTA deck for this also and have been trying to understand ohms law(thanks youtube) but im having some trouble. Based on this what ohms is it safe for me to vape at? if its above .2 then will i have issues using the coil heads that come with the tfv12 since there at .15? I love vaping and want to make this into a hobby so im trying to be safe and just learn as much as I can. Thank you all for your help and VAPE ON!!:):):)

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if you are using factory coils then go with the ohms the coil is designed for, it will be printed on the box and stamped on the coil and the coil will also have the wattage it will handle as well as the best wattage range for that coil. Since you are using a box mod I am guessing it is a regulated mod and if that is the case the mod should detect the coil and the ohms for that coil and operate at that ohm. Don't get alarmed if it reads the ohms slightly above or below what is stamped on the coil as every individual coil is going to be slightly different. Same things apply with a RDTA i believe.

VU Sponsors