Become a Patron!

Need help with settings for big clouds

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FINALLY got my rig up and going lol, but I just cant seem to get my rig to blow big clouds. Rocking a Sigelei 150w + Horizon Tech Artic Tank with 2 Sony 18650 2100 mAh batteries. I started at 20W with the air holes half open and I got mild clouds. After some rips I turned it up to 30 W with full air holes and it only got worse. The screen reads it at 2.2 V atm. What should I use for airhole to watt that won't make it too hot but will chuck clouds?

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
open up the air holes all the way and bump the voltage as far as you can without getting dry or burnt hits, That is the best you will get out of that atty. you might be able to get better density clouds with higher vg juices. You can get a great vape from that device but if you want to cloud chase you will have to get a dripper I suggest the mutation x v3 as it is easy to build on and has brutal airflow

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2nd the above could also try the dark horse but imo you will lose flavor but gain clouds...

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Subohm tanks are a great step up from Aerotanks or Davides, and they are great to use while driving. But they're still tanks. If you really want clouds, and RDA is the only way you are going to get there.
That being said, you already have a good mod for dripping, but it is totally wasted on a tank. An MVP 30 would do the job just fine for the Arctic.
But, if you're set on using the tank, full air, max VG juice, and 25-35 watts is the best you're going to get out of it.
And good choice on batteries, but you aren't pushing those any more than you're pushing the mod. I have a pair I use in the exact same mod at 100 to 120 watts, and they don't flinch. Honestly, for the draw that Arctic is demanding, you could use Efest and be just fine. Or solder in a couple of Duracell AAs... KIDDING! Really, don't do that. :)

Nu2Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FINALLY got my rig up and going lol, but I just cant seem to get my rig to blow big clouds. Rocking a Sigelei 150w + Horizon Tech Artic Tank with 2 Sony 18650 2100 mAh batteries. I started at 20W with the air holes half open and I got mild clouds. After some rips I turned it up to 30 W with full air holes and it only got worse. The screen reads it at 2.2 V atm. What should I use for airhole to watt that won't make it too hot but will chuck clouds?

I have the artic subtank/Sigelei 100w and got good results at 60 watts with full open airholes. Warm vape and decent clouds. Might be able to go slightly higher on watts, but I haven't tried it yet. In contrast, I can get to 33 watts on the atlantis before getting a slight burn taste. Normal wattage for it has been 30 watts. EDIT: Also using about a 90/10 vg/pg blend.

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got an arctic today, . 2 ohm coils, air holes opened all the way up on an m80 plus at about 40 watts I was very pleased with the performance. I ran it up to 70 watts and while the wicking kept up and got no dry hit whatsoever it was way too hot a vape for me. Get an RDA, ie mutation x, doge v2 ect ect if ya wanna chase clouds though

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Drip drip drip.

VU Sponsors