Become a Patron!

NEED HELP !!

NEED HELP! OK! Im new on vaping..my problem is..i have this alien kit 220w tc with the Q2 and TFV8 baby tank...but i decided to upgrade to this ijoy RDTA combo..but when i used this combo my mod is keep on telling me BATTERY LOW even if its fully charge...but with the Q2 or the TFV8 baby tanks? I have no battery issue...btw my battery is 3000-18650HG2 (LG)....what do u think is the problem guys?? I hope u can help me!
:(

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you using both tanks on the same alien mod?

Are you sure the message says "low battery" and not "low resistance" or "atomizer short"?

Did you try the baby beast tank again on the mod after the rdta gave the error message? And did it work?

Are you using both tanks on the same alien mod?

Are you sure the message says "low battery" and not "low resistance" or "atomizer short"?

Did you try the baby beast tank again on the mod after the rdta gave the error message? And did it work?
No..im using the Q2..but after a week i decided to try an RTA..that why i buy this iJoy Combo RDTA..and the issue started..im pretty sure the message is "low battery" sir...but when i try the t8 baby tank..there is no issue..and also the Q2 working so smooth..only the iJOY RDTA making the "low battery" issue...thank you for the reply sir BKTOAD sir

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have another mod to try it on? I have the same tank and it won't work on my RX 2/3. I tried but to no avail. It does work on all my other mods though, including my Alien 85.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Trying to build a sigle coil to fix the issue but still didn't work sir.

You need not be as formal to use sir. Using it so often, freely can often be seen as disrespectful, even if you do intend respect. Apologies for interjecting and hope this is read as mere polite and helpful guidance.

For your problem, I would try another mod with the Ijoy if you've got one. Not sure exactly how the temperature control aspect of the Alien mod works, it though may be causing an issue.

Can only guess with a single coil as you have in the picture it is running 0.30(R) ohm to 0.70(R) ohm. That mod may not handle sub ohming although it would seem most contemporary mods, regulated ones, are built to do that. What ohm rating is the coil? Yes, this is data needed in solving problems. :)

It is often a good idea to use an independent Ohm / volt meter to test your builds. Even having regulated mods that display your ohms, does not always ensure you have a correct read out.

VU Sponsors