Become a Patron!

Need Help

Kenneth98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I were you ,i prefer 30W . It may good for you .

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But i want to also be able to use a drip tip on it and the 50w mod is only 10 dollars more, IM not sure why everyone is telling me to get the 30w mod what is so much better about it? What are the pros and cons of the 30 over the 50 and vice versa?

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When i say drip tip i meant dripper.

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes i was looking at that but what im saying is why get a 30w bod for $10 less if i can get a 50w mod for only $10 more and it might last me longer. Im not sure what the advantage of a 30w mod is over a 50w mod

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would this charger work for 18650 batteries or should i invest more in a charger?

Im not sure.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's a personal preference more than anything. You'll find as you progress you needs or wants(haha) will change. I started on an Vision spinner that got me off the cigs, moved to a mech, and then bought a couple Dna 30s. Vaped the 30s for awhile bought an Ipv2 and eventually a Sigelei 100w, now I've moved on to building my own boxes. So you'll never stay with one thing and you've got to just pick your own starting point.

Last edited:

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im just going to go with the 50w mod for now.

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For the charger should i get a cheapo charger or should i invest in a charger? im not sure if a cheap charger will burn my batteries or what

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do not order batteries from fasttech if you're in the states. It could be months before you get them. Orbtronic is a good site for batteries and chargers. An xtar mp1s is a really good single bay charger for $10.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everyone is saying 30 watts because it's more than enough for rebuildable tanks. To cover the range of drippers you need to jump straight to 100 watts. 50 watts is kind of a dumb limit to have really. It's a random number that doesn't match up well with the atty options.

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was going to order batteries from ebay and a cheap $4 dual charger but would that be a bad idea or are all the chargers the same? Also are you sure that 50w wont be usefull on a dripper?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Do some research, read and/or watch some reviews. With due respect, it is unwise for everyone to do your thinking for you. I mean this in a helpful way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never mind i took franciscan advise and i looked it up, it was easier than i thought to find the anwsers to some of these questions. Thanks man.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Quite welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is one question i researched but could not find a definite anwser to. I know what batteries im getting but should i invest more money in a charger or does it not matter? The two i was looking at was a $20 Nitecore I4 and a $7 battery charger. Will the battery "like" the I4 more?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nitecore I4, you will get more batteries, trust me and being able to charge more than one will be nice. A cheap charger will only need to be replaced sooner, spend more now for a good charger will save you money down the street...
The I4 will charge more different types than your cheap one, plus is made better and will last a lot longer.

STP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ran into another problem last night. When i unscrewed my Nautilus Aspire some rubber part and a metal piece fell out. I found the metal piece but i cant find the rubber piece. I looked on the official website and a couple of other websites and it only costs $1 but costls like $10 for shipping. Is there any place to get this cheaper? Can i pick one of these up at a local hardware store? Or is there any other alternatives i can use?

VU Sponsors