Become a Patron!

Need help :/

So I bought my first RDA I believe it is. It's a nemesis clone, with a stillare 13569 tank dual/single coil. I have a MNKE 26650 battery. I didn't know at the time how to wick or build my own coils and the only vape shop In my city used to build my coils for me. They are no longer in business. Anyways. So I bought some organic cotton and some 24 AWG wire to build my coils on a .0 screw driver. I normally wrap about 5-7 times. And I use 6mg vape.<br /><br />My questions are as followed:<br /><br />I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. After I hit it it still smokes which would cause it to burn my juice?<br /> <br />I'm not sure how to build coils and how much cotton to use. YouTube isn't helping me as it confuses me :/<br />
a3e87c6602950325c7fe3333d89503f5.jpg
<br /><br />How do I save more juice so it doesn't consume so much?<br/>
I don't have an ohm reader it's on its way. I don't know what the basic resistance is for this mod.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The will still need to know your target resistance and the resistance of that build.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would suggest for a beginner to start with 28 or 26, not 24.
The cotton needs to be tight enough so that it doesn't move freely on it's own and loose enough so that it moves freely if you pull it.

Ohm meter for a mech is a must, don't build without one.

Wern314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would highly recommend that you get familiar with ohms law and battery safety before you start using your mechanical mod. Just as nightshard said you need to have an ohm meter, it's an absolute must have. I would also suggest starting with 26g or 28g for building coils. Once you get the hang of it you can start using lower gauge wire. A mechanical mod isn't really ideal for a beginner but as long as your checking coil resistance before throwing it on your nemesis you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors