Become a Patron!

Need info

Flurry24

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New to RDA, ordered a velocity v 2 RDA but it has a sqwonker pin, I have a Istick pico will I still be able to use this tank? Also any tips on what wire and cotton to buy?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Flurry and welcome, I'll move this to the RDA section , Welcome to VU and Good luck:wave:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New to RDA, ordered a velocity v 2 RDA but it has a sqwonker pin, I have a Istick pico will I still be able to use this tank? Also any tips on what wire and cotton to buy?
Just don't use the squonking pin, it should have a regular 510 pin. Use http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp & decide what ohms you want, then you can figure out what size wire to buy. Japanese Organic cotton pads are what most start with. Here are some sites for wire, lightningvapes.com, advancedvapesupply.com & temcoindustrial.com.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just don't use the squonking pin, it should have a regular 510 pin. Use http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp & decide what ohms you want, then you can figure out what size wire to buy. Japanese Organic cotton pads are what most start with. Here are some sites for wire, lightningvapes.com, advancedvapesupply.com & temcoindustrial.com.
depends. I ordered a velocity v2 tobecco clone and it came with only the squonk pin installed and no non sqounk pin with it.

Flurry24

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I order pre made stainless steel clampton coils they are 0.5 ohm, what does this mean?

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The velocity v2 has a squonk pin installed,but there is a tiny grub screw in it that blocks it off.You need to remove the grub screw to use it as a squonk atty,or leave it in to use as a regular rda.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You really, really need to learn the basics before attempting to build, there are numerous YouTubes on this.

Here are a couple of YouTubes to start with then move on to other Tutorials

Dear OP,
Please learn about vaping, battery safety, and coil building before attempting an rda/rta. If you don't have knowledge of ohms than you are not ready for rta/rda.

Whether you watch videos (watch many), read up or sit down with an experienced vaper (which is the best method) you need to learn more so that you can have a safe and enjoyable vaping experience.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So Why do the ohm matter?
4377b3d90c611426c887a2a396f0ff35.jpg
Ohms didn't matter to him too!

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Flurry24

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay I have been doing some research, I ordered 0.5 ohm coils, I will be using dual coils which means I will be then running 0.25 ohms. So I should be vaping in the range of 60-70 watts or 4 volts...

VU Sponsors