Need Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe, Please

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just received what I think will make a decent lemon meringue pie, but I have no idea what percentages to mix at as I've never used FA flavors before, neither mixed, nor solo.

A suggestion on got on ECF was to use FA Lemon, FE Meringue, and FA Apple Pie, but this was after the mass-migration over here.

I believe the Apple Pie in small amounts would add the right amount of sweetness and pie crust taste, while the lemon and meringue, well, would make the lemon meringue taste.

Am I on the right track?

Thanks! :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
To minimize the trial and error of getting the flavors to balance the way you like them, here's an idea... I'm just thinking out loud, so if it's more work than the methods you're using, just ignore me...

Make a small batch of 3% Lemon Sicily + 1% Meringue, optional .5% Fresh Cream (OR .5% of FA Custard). Try it by itself and adjust the filling vs. meringue balance to please yourself. Keep notes so you can reproduce it later, but get this part just the way you like it.

Then make a separate little batch of 2% Apple Pie + 1% Cookie. You could label it 'crust for recipes' or something like that. No need to try it by itself.

I don't know if you drip or use a tank or (??) to sample recipes, but the idea is to use the filling/topping flavor and gradually, gradually add the crust flavor. You're looking for the magic point where you taste crust, but the apple from apple pie doesn't break through yet. drip, drip, vape.. repeat...

If you taste apple right away, you know it's not going to work. At least you'll still have a great crust-less pie (the first bottle) and a little premixed crust flavor for other recipes (works great with bold fruit flavors), instead of a big bottle of apple-meringue you don't want. If you can get the crust to break through without adding apple flavor, just keep track of the ratio you used of those two bottles. If you need help figuring out your final recipe, that'll be key to have.

I wish FA had that great crust flavor from their Apple Pie available separately!

Brownie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any progress on this recipe? I have been playing with the FA flavors but can't get it right :( I would love an all FA Lemon Meringue recipe.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry, HIC, I completely missed your reply! :(

I'll give this a try. What I did make was pretty sour. I may need to get some MM to go with it.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm sorry, HIC, I completely missed your reply! :(

I'll give this a try. What I did make was pretty sour. I may need to get some MM to go with it.

The 2:1 ratio of Meringue:Fresh Cream really works better with Lemon Sicily than Marshmallow. If you leave the crust out of it at first, you can make the best lemon-meringue ever with just Lemon Sicily, Meringue and Fresh Cream.

To increase sweetness, increase meringue and cream, but keep that 2:1 ratio.

For a creamier/richer pie filling, use FA Custard instead of (part or all of) Fresh Cream.

Marshmallow adds some 'deep' notes in the background that just don't belong in lemon-meringue-pie. Meringue, cream, and custard all go perfectly.

Brownie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The 2:1 ratio of Meringue:Fresh Cream really works better with Lemon Sicily than Marshmallow. If you leave the crust out of it at first, you can make the best lemon-meringue ever with just Lemon Sicily, Meringue and Fresh Cream.

To increase sweetness, increase meringue and cream, but keep that 2:1 ratio.

For a creamier/richer pie filling, use FA Custard instead of (part or all of) Fresh Cream.

Marshmallow adds some 'deep' notes in the background that just don't belong in lemon-meringue-pie. Meringue, cream, and custard all go perfectly.

So HIC for the Lemon meringue part would these percentages work? I know I need mine a bit stronger based on your recipes I have tried.

4% Lemon Sicily
2% Meringue
1% Custard

Thanks for the advice, I really want to get a good lemon meringue pie without the bad stuff :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
So HIC for the Lemon meringue part would these percentages work? I know I need mine a bit stronger based on your recipes I have tried.

4% Lemon Sicily
2% Meringue
1% Custard

Thanks for the advice, I really want to get a good lemon meringue pie without the bad stuff :)

Yep - that should be good and strong (but not overflavored), sweet, bright, rich, creamy (from Meringue) lemon. Post back how you like it if you remember!

Brownie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep - that should be good and strong (but not overflavored), sweet, bright, rich, creamy (from Meringue) lemon. Post back how you like it if you remember!

Thanks very much HIC, I will try it out tomorrow and let you know, then I can work on the crust:)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got curious and tried this today. I must say that I had to try many different percentages.

I started with your suggestion Hic....except I started with the 2% Meringue that Brownie suggested. I didnt taste the Lemon Sicily and 2% Merinque left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I ended up adding 1% lemon Sicily at a time, heat, shake and vape, new cotton, until I finally hit 7%, and its still very light. I dont think this is the right Lemon for this desert.

Anyway, I ended up with Lemmon Sicily 7%, Meringue .5%, Fresh Cream .5%, and was pretty tasty. I then added TFA Graham Cracker crust and didnt care for it really.....so re batched and put 1.5 FA Apple Pie and the wife likes it, although, when I re-batch, I will start with .75 Apple pie. I thought, although very tasty, there was too much Pie crust and covered up the lemon and the body of the pie taste a tad too much.
Now this is just made, heated a tad and shaken and vaped.

Im not a "Lemon Head" and I dont like strong lemon per say, but I dont think this lemon is quite strong enough to get that "Mrs Edwards" taste just right.

I may be wrong though, Ill vape it more today and tomorrow and see if I change my tune as it mixes overnight.

P.S. Dont get me wrong, Its pretty damn tasty like it is. Gonna re try with less Apple pie.

I cant believe you guys and gals have got me mixing again...:eek:.... can be frustrating. :rolleyes:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the way Hic, You are dead on about the Apple Pie for making pie crust. Cant taste the apple and it is a realistic pie crust. First time Ive used it. ;)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure what kind of lemon flavor you're getting out of that, but I mixed some lemon at a much lower percentage and it was way to sour for my tastes.

I'm going for my mom's lemon meringue pie, which is WAY sweeter than any I've had anywhere else. Most a pretty tangy, and not to my taste.

I hope that makes sense, and explains the reason I was thinking of adding some MM. :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure what kind of lemon flavor you're getting out of that, but I mixed some lemon at a much lower percentage and it was way to sour for my tastes.

I'm going for my mom's lemon meringue pie, which is WAY sweeter than any I've had anywhere else. Most a pretty tangy, and not to my taste.

I hope that makes sense, and explains the reason I was thinking of adding some MM. :)
What brand and whats the name of the lemon ?

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I should have mentioned that. FA Lemon Sicily.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK Kids.. I think I have a winner. I just coulndt let it go. I tried it again and we all agree ( Family of three) that its a pretty good Lemon Meringue Vape. Its not in your face....its pretty smooth.

I added a tad more FA Fresh Cream and have brought the FA Apple Pie down to .75% (Bring it back up to 1% to for your taste possibly)

Thunderballs Lemon Meringe Pie

FA Lemon Sicily 7% (wow...yeah I know)
FA Fresh Cream Fresh 1%
FA Meringue .5%
FA Apple Pie .75%

Let me know what you think. Any improvements....Im all ears !!

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK Kids.. I think I have a winner. I just coulndt let it go. I tried it again and we all agree ( Family of three) that its a pretty good Lemon Meringue Vape. Its not in your face....its pretty smooth.

I added a tad more FA Fresh Cream and have brought the FA Apple Pie down to .75% (Bring it back up to 1% to for your taste possibly)

Thunderballs Lemon Meringe Pie

FA Lemon Sicily 7% (wow...yeah I know)
FA Fresh Cream Fresh 1%
FA Meringue .5%
FA Apple Pie .75%

Let me know what you think. Any improvements....Im all ears !!

Is it sweet or tangy?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I should have mentioned that. FA Lemon Sicily.

The only sour I got when I made my first mix was from the Meringue. Very disspleasing taste.
I get tangy when I use TFA key lime and TFA Lemon.

Good luck with your quest.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I ended up adding 1% lemon Sicily at a time, heat, shake and vape, new cotton, until I finally hit 7%, and its still very light.

Thunderball, something's wrong if 7% Lemon Sicily was not powerfully strong flavor. Lemon Sicily is a flavoring that separates as it sits - did you shake it? Where did your flavoring come from?

You know this spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr..._hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=0 There are only a few replies for Lemon Sicily (ranging fro 3-5%), but look in particular at Jannek's column. Compare some of Jannek's other flavor starting percents to your own. If you do not generally use 2x what Jannek does, then something's definitely wrong with your flavoring!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thunderball, something's wrong if 7% Lemon Sicily was not powerfully strong flavor. Lemon Sicily is a flavoring that separates as it sits - did you shake it? Where did your flavoring come from?

You know this spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr..._hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=0 There are only a few replies for Lemon Sicily (ranging fro 3-5%), but look in particular at Jannek's column. Compare some of Jannek's other flavor starting percents to your own. If you do not generally use 2x what Jannek does, then something's definitely wrong with your flavoring!

It came from E liquid mart a couple weeks ago.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checked my notes. I mixed a stand alone Lemon Sicily at 3% and noted it was a realistic but very light flavor.

I still dont think this has enough "Umph" for Lemon meringue pie.

If Eliquid mart is watering down their flavors, then it would just take more flavoring to bring it back where it should be.

PS.. I didnt shake it.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

It's like we all have totally different versions of Lemon Sicily, lol! It's notably sweeter than other lemons I've used (TFA Lemon, FW Lemonade, Inawera Wera Gardens Lemon Mix, Nature's Flavors organic Lemon, VZ Lemon super-concentrate, and Hangsen Lemon & Lemonade). Do any of those others taste sweeter to you?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Just checked my notes. I mixed a stand alone Lemon Sicily at 3% and noted it was a realistic but very light flavor.
I still dont think this has enough "Umph" for Lemon meringue pie.
If Eliquid mart is watering down their flavors, then it would just take more flavoring to bring it back where it should be.
PS.. I didnt shake it.

I've never gotten anything suspect from Eliquid Mart. I have about a dozen FA flavors from them.

Shake it up, baby! Can you try that for just a tiny single-flavor batch? I hate to think you're missing out on the 'proper' flavor, and it separates fairly quickly.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never gotten anything suspect from Eliquid Mart. I have about a dozen FA flavors from them.

Shake it up, baby! Can you try that for just a tiny single-flavor batch? I hate to think you're missing out on the 'proper' flavor, and it separates fairly quickly.

Ok... just for you...:)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's like we all have totally different versions of Lemon Sicily, lol! It's notably sweeter than other lemons I've used (TFA Lemon, FW Lemonade, Inawera Wera Gardens Lemon Mix, Nature's Flavors organic Lemon, VZ Lemon super-concentrate, and Hangsen Lemon & Lemonade). Do any of those others taste sweeter to you?

It may have been the meringue creating the tangy taste, if what has been said is true. I mixed pretty high on the meringue, if I remember properly.

I'll give it another try. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
It may have been the meringue creating the tangy taste, if what has been said is true. I mixed pretty high on the meringue, if I remember properly.
I'll give it another try. :)

I think of meringue (the real stuff and the flavor) as bright-sweet. I don't think I've ever used it over 1%, which adds sweetness; maybe 2% does taste sour .... I'd have to try that!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I shook the Lemon Sicily up and re booted.

There is definately more of a lemon taste in my 7% mix, but now that I have a "shaken up" the lemon sicily bottle, the new mix at 4% Lemon, I think I do like it better and its easier on the throat. I can now taste some of the notes in the Lemon Sicily that I originally tested ( I still have my 3% test bottle and did re taste it....yummy but light)

Lesson learned, forgotten, and re learned. Shake my flavors first.

Ok Hic. Homework for you sir. Make a Lemon Meringue pie that will make us go......."oh shit, thats great"

Something is still missing and may be in the filling. That meringue isnt cutting it in my opinion.

Will he take the challenge ?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im gonna take a break and go the the grocery store and get me a damn lemon meringue pie !!

Maybe I can figure out what Im missing....:D

(I remember the tic tacs )

Brownie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, challenge accepted! Give me a day, though.
Thats awesome HIC finally an awesome Lemon meringue Pie is on the horizon (not too much pressure LOL!) Thanks for initially requesting this Emile and thanks for your persistence Thunderball! There are some great DIYers in this forum.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mm
Well, Im thinking my mix is good enough to sell out of a vape shop, but it is certinaly not good enough for all of us..:rolleyes:

I'm going to give your recipe a go in a little bit. I've come to the conclusion that my taste buds are pretty much fried...but I may actually be able to taste the 7% lemon in your recipe ;)

Brownie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That looks delicious hopefully HIC will make it just like that :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I mixed a batch of Capella's Lemon Meringue Pie, which I got long ago because of all the rave reviews, just to have a baseline comparison. I hadn't vaped it in a long time, and no wonder - holy crap, it's lousy! There is a weird flavor along with lemon when you exhale. It's not meringue, crust, dairy, pudding...it's just chemical-ewww. So many lemon flavors give me that chemical taste, but not Lemon Sicily. Any version of FA lemon meringue pie would beat Capellas! With no good baseline comparison, and I know each person has their own idea of the ideal balance between light vs rich, sweet vs tart, lemon vs meringue, cream vs custard....

..I'm starting with a sweet, creamy-rich version for Emily, since she's been waiting forever. (A sweet-tangy-zippy version will be whole different recipe.) I'm vaping this next to Capella's at 8%. The flavor strength is about the same, but this is much tastier.

Sweet Lemon-Meringue Pie for Emily
3% FA Lemon Sicily
2% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Custard
1% FA Meringue
1% FA Apple Pie
optional: Sucralose sweetener to taste
made to shake and vape!

Emily - This is about twice as strong as I usually vape, 8% total flavoring. Past 10%, it loses something in my opinion, so please try these percents first. I use max-VG, and this is plenty sweet to me without sweetener. But I don't know your mom's recipe or your PG-VG balance, so you might want to add some. If so, use a Sucralose sweetener instead of ethyl maltol ('cotton candy'). Both knock down the high notes of lemon, but ethyl maltol mutes it too much.

Vienna Cream adds overall sweet-creaminess and erases the tanginess of Meringue. Custard boosts the lemon and adds richness. Apple Pie adds rich crust and sweetens more; you don't taste the apples.

I hope it's along the lines of what you're looking for, Emily. I can tell you it sure beats Capella's! Oh - one other note on sweetness. Try a big puff and exhale a little faster than usual. It boosts sweetness. Weird but true.

(sweetangy version for Thunderball to follow...hopefully tomorrow)

Last edited:

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much, HIC!

I don't have Vienna Cream. Will Fresh Cream work as a temp substitute, do you think?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just vaped the one I made from yesterday and somethings changed. I dont liike it. Will get back in here when I can. Have to go to work.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you so much, HIC!

I don't have Vienna Cream. Will Fresh Cream work as a temp substitute, do you think?

No - the two flavors are totally different. I avoided using Fresh Cream for you because it's not sweet. Any kind of sweet vanilla custard flavor that you like would be a better temporary substitute, but might add a little too much vanilla. FA Catalan Cream could stand in, but won't be quite as rich, and it would taste a little caramel-ish.

Brownie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That recipe sounds awesome HIC, I will be trying it later today.Thank you :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
HIC's Lemon Meringue Pie (for @Thunderball @Brownie and most everyone else)
4% FA Lemon Sicily (using more or adding some of another lemon flavoring will not mess up the rest, but try 4% first)
2% FA Custard
1% FA Meringue
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
0.5% FA Apple Pie
0.5% FA Cookie
0.5% FA Lime Cold-Pressed (not Tahiti!)
optional: up to 1% FA Vienna Cream for richer flavor
made to shake and vape!

This has pie-like sweetness, but with sharper lemon flavor than Emily would probably like. Most lemon meringue pie fans should like this one - I hope!

I've used pretty strong flavoring, hoping most won't need to raise these percents. If it's too strong, do what I do: add extra pre-mixed nic base. I like this recipe diluted a bit, but I tested it this strong to be sure no weird flavors develop with the 9-10% total flavoring. It's good!

Thunderball, Lime Cold-Pressed gives Lemon Sicily a fresher, juicier, bolder flavor. Avoid going over 0.75% - that's when (with VT nic and max VG) I start tasting lime. Just one other vaper and I have agreed that 0.5% adds 'tart/fresh/stronger' without adding 'lime', so I hope you'll add your vote. Lime Tahiti does not work - the flavor breaks through. Your TFA Key Lime would probably work, too - also just 0.5%.

So, both Custard and Lime are used to boost Lemon. Fresh Cream makes meringue moister and flufflier, like American meringue pies. Apple Pie and Cookie (not my usual ratio, but this works here) combine for a traditional but lighter crust flavor and some sweetness. I like this with or without Vienna Cream. Adding it makes this richer and sweeter, a bit milder - like real pie made with some dairy and/or butter. Some real lemon meringue pie recipes use those ingredients, some don't. I recommend trying without Vienna Cream first, and if it's too 'sharp' tasting, add some.

I hope this works for most of you!

Last edited:

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No - the two flavors are totally different. I avoided using Fresh Cream for you because it's not sweet. Any kind of sweet vanilla custard flavor that you like would be a better temporary substitute, but might add a little too much vanilla. FA Catalan Cream could stand in, but won't be quite as rich, and it would taste a little caramel-ish.

Looks like I'll need to make a small purchase, then. I absolutely want it to be on the sweeter side.

@Thunderball, I just mixed up some of yours last night but haven't had a chance to try it yet. I'll do that today, sometime.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HIC's Lemon Meringue Pie (for @Thunderball @Brownie and most everyone else)
4% FA Lemon Sicily (using more or adding some of another lemon flavoring will not mess up the rest, but try 4% first)
2% FA Custard
1% FA Meringue
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
0.5% FA Apple Pie
0.5% FA Cookie
0.5% FA Lime Cold-Pressed (not Tahiti!)
optional: up to 1% FA Vienna Cream for richer flavor
made to shake and vape!

This has pie-like sweetness, but with sharper lemon flavor than Emily would probably like. Most lemon meringue pie fans should like this one - I hope!

I've used pretty strong flavoring, hoping most won't need to raise these percents. If it's too strong, do what I do: add extra pre-mixed nic base. I like this recipe diluted a bit, but I tested it this strong to be sure no weird flavors develop with the 9-10% total flavoring. It's good!

Thunderball, Lime Cold-Pressed gives Lemon Sicily a fresher, juicier, bolder flavor. Avoid going over 0.75% - that's when (with VT nic and max VG) I start tasting lime. Just one other vaper and I have agreed that 0.5% adds 'tart/fresh/stronger' without adding 'lime', so I hope you'll add your vote. Lime Tahiti does not work - the flavor breaks through. Your TFA Key Lime would probably work, too - also just 0.5%.

So, both Custard and Lime are used to boost Lemon. Fresh Cream makes meringue moister and flufflier, like American meringue pies. Apple Pie and Cookie (not my usual ratio, but this works here) combine for a traditional but lighter crust flavor and some sweetness. I like this with or without Vienna Cream. Adding it makes this richer and sweeter, a bit milder - like real pie made with some dairy and/or butter. Some real lemon meringue pie recipes use those ingredients, some don't. I recommend trying without Vienna Cream first, and if it's too 'sharp' tasting, add some.

I hope this works for most of you!

This is the first time Ive been able to get back on here. I just mixed up your "challenge recipie" Lemon Meringue Pie. ... to the letter !!

Vaping now... (hangs head down in defeat while enjoying every minute of vaping it)

Wow man, your good. I mean really good at this. If I could make the vape cold (a bong with ice perhaps..:rolleyes: ), I could close my eyes and taste lemon Meringue pie out of the refrigerator....and as requested, you gave me the store bought version Mrs Edwards Lemon Meringue pie.

Its perfection. :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just let my wife try it. She actually said "Oh shit, thats Great"........said 'thats so much better than the recipie this weekend" then she said "your really getting good at this"....

So, I just sat her down to read the entire thread.....:rolleyes:

Hic, Dont know where your from, but If your around the Atlanta area tonight, theres a couple of Braves tickets in it for you and the band Weezer is playing after the game. The beer, hotdogs and Lemon Meringue pie is on me sir. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I just let my wife try it. She actually said "Oh shit, thats Great"........

Alriiight! - so glad you both like it, Thunderball! I'll post it in the recipes area, then.

A little Flavor West Extreme Ice will give you that cold-mouth effect when you inhale. While TFA Koolada can do the back of the throat during the exhale, Extreme Ice at 0.5% adds the right kind of lips/mouth coolness for ice cream flavors. At 0.5%, I can't taste any menthol, just the cool effect; a lot of people can use more before they taste menthol.

(nope, I'm nowhere near Atlanta, but wouldn't that be a blast!)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thunderball, Lime Cold-Pressed gives Lemon Sicily a fresher, juicier, bolder flavor. Avoid going over 0.75% - that's when (with VT nic and max VG) I start tasting lime. Just one other vaper and I have agreed that 0.5% adds 'tart/fresh/stronger' without adding 'lime', so I hope you'll add your vote. !

Agreed. consider my vote added.

VU Sponsors