Become a Patron!

Need Mod Recommendation Please

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It measures 23.5mm, so it'll have less than a mm overhang on the sides.

Yeah, it's my theory that when the G2 was designed, 22mm attys were the standard. Now, everything appears to be moving to 25mm.

My 24mm rda "appears" to fit flush on the G2 but I wouldn't hesitate to drop a 25 on it. ;) That little bit of overhang wouldn't slow me down for a second as long as it's not a really tall atty. The one thing I have a problem with...it's a little top-heavy.

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, it's my theory that when the G2 was designed, 22mm attys were the standard. Now, everything appears to be moving to 25mm.

My 24mm "appears" to fit flush on the G2 but I wouldn't hesitate to drop a 25 on it. ;) That little bit of overhang wouldn't slow me down for a second as long as it's not a really tall atty. The one thing I have a problem with...it's a little top-heavy.

I'm of like mind on the overhang. A mm here or there doesn't bother me, but the OCD is strong around here lol.
But I'm the opposite when it comes to tank height. I prefer the looks of my 6ml EXO and 7ml Supreme to drippers on it. Taller rdas like the Pharaoh and Gear look good to me too. They look more "balanced" to me; tall with tall. But yeah, taller tanks make it top-heavy. Balanced look = unbalanced load LOL

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm of like mind on the overhang. A mm here or there doesn't bother me, but the OCD is strong around here lol.
But I'm the opposite when it comes to tank height. I prefer the looks of my 6ml EXO and 7ml Supreme to drippers on it. Taller rdas like the Pharaoh and Gear look good to me too. They look more "balanced" to me; tall with tall. But yeah, taller tanks make it top-heavy. Balanced look = unbalanced load LOL
Personally i hate overhang, but i make an exception for the G2 because the performance is worth it

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Personally i hate overhang, but i make an exception for the G2 because the performance is worth it

Well, I wouldn't stick a 30mm on it. :) But I don't mind a mm or so hanging off. My concern, (and yes, I suppose there is a little OCD going on ;)) is the G2 is so tall and skinny, a tall tank makes it extremely top heavy. Right now I've got a tank on it that's about 66mm tall and I'm constantly knocking it over. I need to rig some kind of base to set it in when It's resting. If I get a good tank, it'll probably get broken within a few days if I don't.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well, I wouldn't stick a 30mm on it. :) But I don't mind a mm or so hanging off. My concern, (and yes, I suppose there is a little OCD going on ;)) is the G2 is so tall and skinny, a tall tank makes it extremely top heavy. Right now I've got a tank on it that's about 66mm tall and I'm constantly knocking it over. I need to rig some kind of base to set it in when It's resting. If I get a good tank, it'll probably get broken within a few days if I don't.
LMAO good thing the G2 won't break from a couple...hundred falls lol and most tanks come with spare class lol

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Fiance is looking for a dual battery mod. He doesn't like the fire bar on my Alien and he want it to go up to at least 200 watts even though he isn't going to go that high. It also has to be a reasonable price, nothing over 65 dollars please.

He is currently eyeing the iStick Pico Dual, Smoant Battlestar, and the Sigelei Fuchai 213 plus.
Sigelei 213+, or the RX 2/3...cant go wrong with with either

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LMAO good thing the G2 won't break from a couple...hundred falls lol and most tanks come with spare class lol

Right now I'm using a GS Air 2 tank on it part of the time that measures 14mm D and 66mm H. It looks kinda ridiculous actually. :)
But it vapes. I mixed up some new juice for the dripper finally. I'm gonna put it back on there in a few minutes and see how it works then.

VU Sponsors