Become a Patron!

Need more Vape

About a month ago I saw someone with an e-cig that looked nothing like the crappy ones they sell at gas stations (worthless imo) So I found a local shop and walked out the door with a kanger ipow and evod. Needless to say it wasn't enough because when the battery needed to be charged I would have a nic fit. So I have been elusively chasing a good vape and have wasted a lot of money. I have 3x vv ego twist 1 kanger vv twist and the standard ipow. For tanks I have 2x clearomizers (wicking top coil) 1x evod 1x evod2 1x iclear30 and 1x GeniTank Mega. And honestly they all hit about the same with a few variances.

When I'm at home I like to spend my time relaxing and vaping but always want a stronger hit. The ones I have will be good for work and when i'm mobile but I want to know what it will take to get something enjoyable at home. Whats the cheapest way to get into something stronger? A mod on my genitank? I don't know what the mechanical mods are or anything above the eGo setups I have. Can someone give me direction? Or should I stick out the nicotine issues and move down to low nicotine and vape with what I have?

Thanks for the help.

NurseErin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know this is a late response but I have felt your pain. I started with ego/twist batteries & an evod, I always felt like I wasn't getting enough. What did it for me was rebuildable tank atomizers, specifically a kayfun. I was nervous about rebuilding but after watching a ton of you tube videos I decided to try it & it was well worth it. I even still use my ego batteries with a kayfun mini, at home I prefer my MVP, istick, rDNA 30, & IPV. The only tank I use with a replaceable head is the aspire nautilus mini. Most of my rebuildable tanks are clones & work great. I also have a few mechs & RBA's but don't use them often. I'm a flavor vaper & switching to kayfuns got me what I was looking for. Hope this helps.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:
Thanks for both of the replies, it gives me two options to move forward. Since I wrote this I've figured out how to get my GeniTank to satisfy me so I will take a little bit of time to figure out exactly what I want to do first. I will look at both options and get back here with questions. Thank you

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What is your budget for your dream vape gear?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
QUOTE="UncleRJ, post: 214622, member: 1598"]What is your budget for your dream vape gear?[/QUOTE]
My Vape gear is One Third or less of the cost of MY Funeral. Tobacco is not on my diet. But I have 600 in it I guess. Broil Me, Fri Me, I will never smoke again. Breathing is like winning the lotto, while getting laid, in a Las Vegas Penthouse.*
*I never lie. I didn't win the lotto.*

Last edited:

VU Sponsors